Survivor Allstars! (2 Viewers)

Kuya

who cares lol shes hotter than the girl in ur avatar. lets leave it at that. :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Kuya
and she is not disrespectful towards other players in their face. she doesnt ostracize other players. she is helpful. she is intelligent.. etc. etc. etc. lol
so she was disrespectful behind their backs? ...meh she was in every1's face after the merge..coz she had to fight to stay in..
she was simply entertaining ..becoming "shii devil" ...she became another villan in the game..

Kuya

Originally posted by eLmo
so she was disrespectful behind their backs? ...meh she was in every1's face after the merge..coz she had to fight to stay in..
she was simply entertaining ..becoming "shii devil" ...she became another villan in the game..
imagine if you were out there for soo long. and you really had no friends. and the only ppl who were there weren't only not ur frens but they treated you like shit. ostracized you. ignored you. and really if ppl did listen to shii ann the season wouldn't have been so predictable and sucky.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
woah... i like shii ann .. i never said i didn't... but only for entertainment purposes (not to win) ... definitely the things she said were true.. ie how everyone was stupid for not making deals and getting her as a swing vote... she was from the other tribe--- thats what happens when theres a merge.

:kaz.n:

HSC
who cares lol shes hotter than the girl in ur avatar. lets leave it at that. :p
lets not leave it at that...how in the world is shii ann hotter than aishwarya rai? cmon ppl back me up here! :p

Originally posted by eLmo
woah... i like shii ann .. i never said i didn't... but only for entertainment purposes (not to win) ... definitely the things she said were true.. ie how everyone was stupid for not making deals and getting her as a swing vote... she was from the other tribe--- thats what happens when theres a merge.

thats how i feel aswell...she was a non-conformist

Kuya

not necessarily. she conformed quite a lot during the game. like when she was still in MogoMogo. she was not at all a power player.

after the merge she was a non-conformist.. she chose the right strategy, and the IC win did help her. but... alicia and big tom were too blind too see it from the start. they had the chance when kathy was there.. and they didnt care. they were fine with 5th and 7th i guess. lol

Kuya

Originally posted by :kaz.n:
lets not leave it at that...how in the world is shii ann hotter than aishwarya rai? cmon ppl back me up here! :p
just putting the two pics together is an easy way to solve your dilemma.

HSC
just putting the two pics together is an easy way to solve your dilemma.
ahh who carez...some ppl like asian chicks better, some people like indian chicks better...

some ppl like both :p hahaha

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
haha, whos gonna win the money, i think it will go to rupert ...

Last edited:

HSC
me...no particular preference...race doesnt matter to me...but to answer ure question both

Kuya

of course race doesnt matter. but as a personal preference.. y'know. i dont think you can ever be 50 - 50... well possibly but being humans we usually prefer one over the other.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)