Sweaty hands (1 Viewer)

Dannnyku

HSC
I have unbelievably sweaty hands, to the extent of being able to soak through an 8 page exam booklet. When it's at its worse, i can literally poke a finger through the wet booklet.

Yeah.

I usually bring in a piece of plastic (jumper sleeve doesn't work) to stop the sweat wetting my page, or my pen won't work. It looks really suspicious though, and i'm worried the markers are gonna take away my precious sheet of plastic and i'm gonna stuff up english =.="

Paranoia. :jaw:

Anyone else have the same problem?

Dannnyku

HSC
LOL!
i've tried deo, it doesn't work.
I'm an alien!

danal353

HSC
A girl in my girl got special provisions for sweaty hands, she gets to wash and dry her hands every half hour...

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
A girl in my girl got special provisions for sweaty hands, she gets to wash and dry her hands every half hour...
Yep, if you get a Drs cert for this problem (I think its called hyperhidrosis) then the BOS will give you rest breaks to dry your hands.

PS What's a "girl in my girl"?

sinophile2

HSC
N/A
Its true, you can get special provisions for sweaty hands. My sister managed to scrape into pharmacy doing that. I highly suggest you go for it.

Augmentation

HSC
Yeah, great idea there except that special provisions have to be finalised weeks before the exams start, not on the day.

eloxquence

HSC
embarrassingly i have the same problem..go to your chemist and by 'dri chlor', its like super crazy deoderant. you use it in the night before you go to bed, allow it to dry over night. it makes your hands really dry and flakey, and they tingle when you try to sweat..but it works

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
Haha in English exam my pen kept slipping out of my hands coz they were sweaty, lost valuable time:(

ginky

HSC
well i have the same problem too... not that bad as wetting a whole booklet...
but it just smugs everything + im a lefty.. so it makes it worst ><
Totally understand your pain ....
I actually asked my doctor to give me special provision for it.. but i wasnt allow
so i just had to bare with it ><
I actually bought a pair of cotton white gloves.. i think you can get them in
chemist... and if it's really bad you can wear them or hankies.. but both ways makes you feel uncomfortable when writing ><"
just gotta hope the weather doesnt go too hot.. or esle it swears more @@

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)