Swine Virus (1 Viewer)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I'm owed a beer by some guy if less than 20 people in Australia contract it by the end of June.

boris

Banned
HSC
some lady on sunrise this morning, an expert on something to do with flu, was comparing this to the spanish flu and she stated that the spanish flu of 1917 (it was 1918 afaik) killed hundreds of thousands world wide (it was more like 75million afaik) wouldnt an expert on flu know better?

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
some lady on sunrise this morning, an expert on something to do with flu, was comparing this to the spanish flu and she stated that the spanish flu of 1917 (it was 1918 afaik) killed hundreds of thousands world wide (it was more like 75million afaik) wouldnt an expert on flu know better?
Technically 75 million is still hundreds of thousands. 750 hundred thousand to be exact. Or 75 thousand thousand. Eh.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

world
HSC
Technically 75 million is still hundreds of thousands. 750 hundred thousand to be exact. Or 75 thousand thousand. Eh.
You want a seat on the train, just cough your guts out next to the seat you want and mention your trip to Mexico on the weekend.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I was on the phone in the lift yesterday at uni, and I sneezed and then proceeded to state how I'd been feeling shit ever since I got back from mexico, just to psyche the people in the lift out.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I was on the phone in the lift yesterday at uni, and I sneezed and then proceeded to state how I'd been feeling shit ever since I got back from mexico, just to psyche the people in the lift out.
fuckin lol

tessbd

HSC
guys, its obviously the same people's fault as everything else-
the bikies.
der.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Hasn't Israel's health minister or whatever officially called it "Mexican Virus" to avoid offence to the afflicted in Israel?

Unintentional racism is always hilarious.

nisseltaria

HSC
7 confirmed deaths in Mexico, 159 other deaths suspected.
1st death in the U.S.A. has been confirmed.

NHS in the U.K. just ordered millions of facemasks claiming that pandemic seemed inevitable.

:)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
lol :cold:

Natendo

HSC
I think it just adds to the wonderful things mexico brings to the international community..

Dice(Y), Diablito(Y), Khalua(Y), pinatas, chocolate, tacos..

and now SWINE FLU

best gift yet.

fleckar

HSC
Two year old babby don't have immune system, plus who gives a fuck it was from Texas.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)