Switzerland ban Mosque Minarets (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
As much as i am opposed to muslim expansion into power. What is the point of this ban? They should try to restrict immigration and put tougher laws against any crimes that could coem from hardline muslims.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
lol at the Swiss banning a building strucuture. While they're at it they should ban domes and doors.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
The moment any religion gets into a position of power it abuses its power and horrific human rights abuses occur.

Fuck the Wahhabis though

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
This is good news. Switzerland - Europe in general actually - has a rich and diverse history that is essentially and almost purely white. It is a good thing that Moslem infiltration of what has always been a more advanced, intelligent and pure society be stopped. Only in the last half century has the Moslem population been allowed to enter into our white sanctuary, and look at the results - 9/11, London, Madrid, Bali, French & British riots against free speech. All crimes against whites perpetrated by Moslems. I think it's safe to say that the attempt to allow these individuals to take up citizenship in our countries has been a glorious failure thanks to both parties: Moslems are naturally violent, pack-hunting animals, and we were stupid enough to give them the time of day. The banning of Minarets is the first step in getting these tyrants out of our countries so that one day their violent, extremist natures are confined to their desert huts and caves, back where they belong.

I'm a Muslim, so i would know.
You are brainwashed, so you cannot make a statement. You have been put in a position of subordination for your entire life, and have been mis-treated since you were a child by large, outrageous, ugly bearded men. I take it you have been circumcised as a female? A traditional Moselm belief performed by tyrants on helpless, brainwashed individuals like yourself. These are the men that tore down the twin towers and blew up London's underground - there ought to be no respect towards these cancerous growths. Since you have been brainwashed, I shall forgive. You ought to be protected from these tyrannical maniacs though - probably put into foster care or some such.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Switzerland is a shit country

couldn't be bothered to fight in WW2, handed over Jews to the Nazis and took their gold

fuck em

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
The fight against Islam is more important than WWII. Whereas only 10 million Jews and Poland were at stake in 1939, today Western society is what is at stake. And the Swiss are on the front line.

I say God bless them.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
duh dem ppl that want 2 ban teh durgs are bad cuz of everything graney already sed lol

Lailaa

HSC
This is good news. Switzerland - Europe in general actually - has a rich and diverse history that is essentially and almost purely white. It is a good thing that Moslem infiltration of what has always been a more advanced, intelligent and pure society be stopped. Only in the last half century has the Moslem population been allowed to enter into our white sanctuary, and look at the results - 9/11, London, Madrid, Bali, French & British riots against free speech. All crimes against whites perpetrated by Moslems.

You are brainwashed, so you cannot make a statement. You have been put in a position of subordination for your entire life, and have been mis-treated since you were a child by large, outrageous, ugly bearded men. I take it you have been circumcised as a female? A traditional Moselm belief performed by tyrants on helpless, brainwashed individuals like yourself. These are the men that tore down the twin towers and blew up London's underground - there ought to be no respect towards these cancerous growths. Since you have been brainwashed, I shall forgive. You ought to be protected from these tyrannical maniacs though - probably put into foster care or some such.

At your comment, no I have not been circumcised, have never been mistreated in my life and shock - I have no ugly bearded men controlling me.

You shouldn't judge Islam on the actions of a few.

I dont judge all Jews like this.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Muslims only attack whites becuase zionists and america attacked first...
Yeah we were totally at war with Afghanistan before 9/11

England had been bombing the shit out of Saudi Arabia before the London Bombings

amirite?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
BOYCOTT SWISS CHEESE.

No but seriously, who cares I mean it's Shitzerland?

Got2Kno91

HSC
Wow, intelligent conversation going on here....

This ban is so stupid, and shows how socially conservative and insular Switzerland really is. This sort of bullcrap provokes more unrest, increases marginalisation, and so more Muslims fall for extremist ideologies and the cycle becomes self-perpetuating.

At the same time, I have to admit that the immigration policies of Western Europe in particular have caused crime, poverty, unemployment and distress in these immigrant communities, and have been very poorly implemented and thought out. France, Belgium and Sweden are the worst of it from what I can gather. However, now that these people have settled, effort must be expended to make these communities feel welcome, integrated and as though their customs and ways are respected. This ban does the opposite and will simply lead to more trouble.

autumn-angel

HSC
This is good news. Switzerland - Europe in general actually - has a rich and diverse history that is essentially and almost purely white. It is a good thing that Moslem infiltration of what has always been a more advanced, intelligent and pure society be stopped. Only in the last half century has the Moslem population been allowed to enter into our white sanctuary, and look at the results - 9/11, London, Madrid, Bali, French & British riots against free speech. All crimes against whites perpetrated by Moslems. I think it's safe to say that the attempt to allow these individuals to take up citizenship in our countries has been a glorious failure thanks to both parties: Moslems are naturally violent, pack-hunting animals, and we were stupid enough to give them the time of day. The banning of Minarets is the first step in getting these tyrants out of our countries so that one day their violent, extremist natures are confined to their desert huts and caves, back where they belong.

You're a jew what do you know about islam. You cannot make a statement.
you are brainswashed

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
You're a jew what do you know about islam. You cannot make a statement.
you are brainswashed
lol

Eh, all the European countries Muslim populations are booming. Soon they'll come to hold enough voting power to retract the legislation.

There's no problem with that, you'd hope the European countries would jsut be secular like Turkey, but there is a growing extreme element in the Muslim population of these countries which seriously threatens such an outcome.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Got2Kno21 said:
This ban is so stupid, and shows how socially conservative and insular Switzerland really is. This sort of bullcrap provokes more unrest, increases marginalisation, and so more Muslims fall for extremist ideologies and the cycle becomes self-perpetuating.
Switzerland is socially conservative? Ok, I can deal with that piece of misinformation and irony coming from a Moslem (actually I can't, it's just a figure of speech). What really bothers me is that Moslems such as yourself actually attempt to justify these CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY by attempting to rationalise them.

IS THIS WHAT THEY TEACH IN THAT DEPLORABLE KORAN? DO THEY TEACH YOU BRAINLESS HACKS TO RATIONALISE THE JOINING OF AN EXTREMIST, MUDEROUS CULT BECAUSE MINARETS WERE BANNED???

Fuck off you brainless dolt. The fact that you justify the acts of your fallen comrades who were responsible for 9/11 based on such trivial matters shows what a remorseless piece of meat that you are. Piss off.

At the same time, I have to admit that the immigration policies of Western Europe in particular have caused crime, poverty, unemployment and distress in these immigrant communities, and have been very poorly implemented and thought out. France, Belgium and Sweden are the worst of it from what I can gather. However, now that these people have settled, effort must be expended to make these communities feel welcome, integrated and as though their customs and ways are respected. This ban does the opposite and will simply lead to more trouble.
How about this: If you're going to move to a peaceful, progressive country, then you in turn become a peaceful and progressive person. You don't fucking move to France and expect them to turn into a backwards bumfuck society because a group of ignorant, bloodthirsty Moslem imbeciles decided to set up their sand caves there.

The fact that Moslems have been unable to assimilate into ANY COUNTRY OUTSIDE THE MIDDLE EAST shows no fault of these countries, but only a fault with Moslems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)