Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (2 Viewers)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
My message to my secret crush is so violent, so disturbing, so sick, so twisted, so horrific, so sadistic, so shockingly cruel that she might think i'm a psychopathic serial killer of women......

Oh wait, I AM A PSYCHOPATHIC SERIAL KILLER OF WOMEN. AND SHES NEXT.
funny

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Remember guys if you're gonna admit to a girl you've had a crush on her don't tell her it was for too long.

i.e if you tell her you've had a crush on her for a few weeks thats fine.

But if you say you've had a crush on her for more than 6 months it could come off as extremely creepy(more than a year is stalkerish).
can be romantic

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm sorry for saying your name wrong while I was drunk... and less sorry for molesting your face... but more sorry for kissing your friend. (HE KISSED ME!)

horny unicorn

HSC
I'm sorry for saying your name wrong while I was drunk... and less sorry for molesting your face... but more sorry for kissing your friend. (HE KISSED ME!)
y u no like me? :cry:

stap it rahhhnn, you're hurding me :cry:
lul kidnap me sure
but...

This needs to be fixed.

Please.
Dear friend,

Ive been wondering for the past three months why you never bothered to keep in contact with me. Not that Im emotionally distressed by it, but its just made me wonder a lot, thats all.
lol
you guysss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)