Sydney Technical vs Hurlstone Agricultural (1 Viewer)

powerofone

HSC
No thanks, I'd much rather go to Sydney Tech or even force myself to do Agriculture at HAHS!
you seem as if your're scared of agriculture and letting it affect your decision. like you're battling with a subject you havent tried out yet,, other people who got in yr 11, this yr even and they will have to do ag and it doesnt seem like they got a problem. LOL

such_such

HSC
Does Hurlstone have this new policy where you're only allowed to do 12 units, no more no less? (not including offline subjects)

HSC
N/A
yo slyhunter
what's up with the one word responses?

You think you're too cool to talk in sentences, huh? I'LL SHOW YOU!

thesinophile

HSC
N/A
Agriculture is intense and doing shit in it deliberately won't look good on your final HSC report.
nobody sees your report unless you show them, the only case you would probably do this is for a scholarship application and even then you could omit it because youre not obliged to show them unless they ask for your full report

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
nobody sees your report unless you show them, the only case you would probably do this is for a scholarship application and even then you could omit it
That does not mean that a student should consider an agricultural school if they can't cope with the subject.

Aesytic

HSC
Oh I see :)

She must've joined previously. :) thx

Apparently your 2012 HSC Cohort is gun. A few expected 99.95ers
lol, that is quite questionable: there's definitely a few potential 99.95ers, but if you're referring to the whole cohort, there are quite a few underachievers...but then again, that might change given that it's yr 12 now

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Nah, I can't hurt you. I'm much too nice to do that :)

And you look stuck up with one word responses. Write properly. Stop being so colldddd. Gosh. First Omni, and now you :( :cry:
I will stop with the one worded responses just because you requested it. :)

lol, that is quite questionable: there's definitely a few potential 99.95ers, but if you're referring to the whole cohort, there are quite a few underachievers...but then again, that might change given that it's yr 12 now
They say that for every year.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Does Hurlstone have this new policy where you're only allowed to do 12 units, no more no less? (not including offline subjects)
Apparently, according to some hurlstoners, Offline Extension subjects are not available anymore =="
Otherwise, you HAVE to do exactly 12 units. This applies to Syd Tech and Macfields too!

abc123yoyo

HSC
how did ur friend not get into hurlstone a retarded chick from my school made it there and my schools rank is like in the 200s

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
how did ur friend not get into hurlstone a retarded chick from my school made it there and my schools rank is like in the 200s
Hurlstone must have a very 'good' *coughs* selection committee.

reality3435

HSC
referring back to the original question and your issues regarding Agriculture

I just started Ag HSC course and all in all, I had though agriculture was horrible up until the end of the prelim course. Agriculture isn't a difficult subject to do well in so even if you dislike it like I do, you can still do well and possibly make it out. Although at my school Ag is accelerated which is very good for us since it's 2 units out the way but you should still do Ag even if you don't enjoy it. It's more theory related so in a nutshell, it's chem and bio meshed together with farm animals. Although there's the occasional management related subtopic, it's seriously not a difficult subject to do well in.

So if the fear of Agriculture is holding you back from choosing Hurlstone, I'm telling you, it shouldn't be an issue.

Also, I do know a significant number of Tech year 10 kids. out of the ones I know, they're not exactly academically strong .. but it's still only year 10, a lot can change between now and then.

powerofone

HSC
has anyone received an authority to enrol letter for getting into a selective school? lil sister is nagging ==' painful being a sister.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)