Tennis star Nick Kyrgios: I have sex before a big game (1 Viewer)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Tennis star Nick Kyrgios: I have sex before a big game even if you should abstain from it

WHILE it is common for sports men and women to abstain before a big game, rising tennis star Nick Kyrgios says that rule doesn’t apply to him.

“I don’t abide by that rule,” Kyrgios tells the latest issue of GQ Australia, adding: “I don’t abide by that at all.”

Kyrgios, 20, says he attracts a lot of female admirers travelling the world on the circuit.

“There’s definitely some advantages,” he said. “You fly around the world doing what you love and that’s play tennis. And if you’re good enough, some of the top players have a lot of girls as well.”

It’s a cocky admission from Australia’s highest ranked male tennis player who is competing at the French Open this week.

Kyrgios was last September linked to Belarusian Victoria Azarenka after her breakup from controversial former X Factor judge Redfoo.

The pair shared their witty banter on social media.

But Kyrgios has hosed down any suggestions of the pair hooking up.

“I won’t say any (names), but mate, a lot goes on. What happens on tour gets around fast, so you have to be careful,” he told the magazine, out Monday. “That’s why I don’t mess with any tennis chicks.”

Kyrgios makes no apologies for being outspoken and controversial.

“I say what I think. People are so conscious of saying the right thing in front of the media that they hid how they truly feel. If I don’t agree with something, or think there’s a chance to say something funny, then I’m gonna say it.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)