Terrorism raid 'message' (5 Viewers)

HSC
how about you dont try to bounce your egos off each other?

the world is pretty fucked.

every religion, every nationality, has been responsible for heinous actions in the past.

and here you are, in a country where you free to speak pretty much whatever you want, and you choose to promote a divide between culture and race?

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:
I'm telling you you're a bigot and a moron.
I don't hate EVERY culture, just some. Jewish people just happen to be at the top of my list.

Jared is a wanker!

So, what's your nationality?

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
scaredytiger said:

every religion, every nationality, has been responsible for heinous actions in the past.

and here you are, in a country where you free to speak pretty much whatever you want, and you choose to promote a divide between culture and race?
That's so heartfelt.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
scaredytiger said:

Firstly I hope you're not refering to me. I've never attempted or chose to promote a divide between culture or race. So unless you can substantiate that fallacious claim, I ask you to concede that in this thread or any other, I've never done what you accused me of.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
I don't hate EVERY culture, just some. Jewish people just happen to be at the top of my list.

Jared is a wanker!

So, what's your nationality?
Keep going, you just make yourself look more stupid with every post.

HSC
sam04u said:
Firstly I hope you're not refering to me. I've never attempted or chose to promote a divide between culture or race. So unless you can substantiate that fallacious claim, I ask you to concede that in this thread or any other, I've never done what you accused me of.
i wasnt referring to you.

boris

Banned
HSC
I am pretty sure I won this argument about 29 posts ago.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
sam04u said:

I remeber you wrote in a thread that you hate jews with "every atom in my body". Right?

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
SomeoneCool said:
I remeber you wrote in a thread that you hate jews with "every atom in my body". Right?
No he didnt. Please learn how to read.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
wait a sec. the govt raided a house because the people in the house had a opinion. omfg

there is something really fucking wrong with this country.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
lol, I think appeasing terrorism is a bit more than simply having an opinion.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
lol, of course it's propoganda and fear-mongering, but it's all too common in this day and age, and whether or not these people are guilty, fact is that if they're not someone else out there is.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
scaredytiger said:
allegedly appeasing*

just because we arent communists doesnt mean youre not fed propaganda.

Umm actually Australia is already a communist country under Labor party, and majority of those who voted Labor have a communist mentality. :p

HSC
chicky_pie said:
Umm actually Australia is already a communist country under Labor party, and majority of those who voted Labor have a communist mentality. :p
but in name at least we are democratic.

and jaredr: thats a retarded way to look at it. "oh yes, these people are aboriginals, lets treat them like theyre drunks, even if they arent, some other aboriginal is." racial profiling is racial profiling.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
1) I wasn't racial profiling.

2) Racial profiling works.

What I'm saying is that if these aren't Islamic extremists with terroristic ideologies, we just have to look elsewhere as there is bound to be Islamic extremists living in Australia with terroristic ideologies.

I'm sorry if I'm of the calibre who thinks it's only a matter of time before Australia is targeted by global terrorism.

HSC
JaredR said:
1) I wasn't racial profiling.

2) Racial profiling works.

What I'm saying is that if these aren't Islamic extremists with terroristic ideologies, we just have to look elsewhere as there is bound to be Islamic extremists living in Australia with terroristic ideologies.

I'm sorry if I'm of the calibre who thinks it's only a matter of time before Australia is targeted by global terrorism.
im sorry if im of the opinion that your mentality is whats likely to make it happen.

/discussion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)