Terrorism raid 'message' (3 Viewers)

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
1) I wasn't racial profiling.

2) Racial profiling works.

What I'm saying is that if these aren't Islamic extremists with terroristic ideologies, we just have to look elsewhere as there is bound to be Islamic extremists living in Australia with terroristic ideologies.

I'm sorry if I'm of the calibre who thinks it's only a matter of time before Australia is targeted by global terrorism.
http://community.boredofstudies.org/showthread.php?p=3445811#post3445811

HAHA! Sam hates you. :lol:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Actually, sam said "I hate Israel with every atom in my body." which is a bit different from saying "I hate Jews with every atom in my body". Even I will grant him that. :D

So you're wrong...again....and here I was being so nice to you in the Israel thread. My mistake.

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Actually, sam said "I hate Israel with every atom in my body." which is a bit different from saying "I hate Jews with every atom in my body". Even I will grant him that. :D

So you're wrong...again....and here I was being so nice to you in the Israel thread. My mistake.
The Palestinians in Gaza are FUCKING STARVING IN THE STREET... WHILE THE COCK-FACES in Israel are fucking living in the comfort of their well-lit, well-furnished, loaded with food, hooms.

And you ask us to celebrate this state? No, FUCK Israel.

Can't argue that, can you?

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Way to change the subject, why don't you just admit that you were wrong - Sam never said what you claimed he said...

Jared: 1 SomeoneCool: 0. :p

The Palestinians are starving for a reason. That reason is Hamas. Israel left Gaza in 2005. Israel left the Gazan people with State-of-the-art Greenhouses in which they could develop produce. The Palestinians receive so much funding that is then taken by the leaders and used to sustain them in extravagance rather than their people.

Israel blockaded fuel because the fuel given was used to launch rockets against Israel. If there were no rockets there would be no blockades. :) It all comes back to terrorism. End terrorism and you'll survive. No nation can survive while it's government supports and commits acts of terrorism against another soverign state.

Israelis are enjoying the benefits they are now because they worked the once largely barren land and brought with them European ideas and ideals to create a true paradise and Jewish homeland. :D

Now this thread is about the terrorism raid, not about Israel, and my previous post was to show how stupid you were as to suggest sam said something that he didn't.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
SomeoneCool said:
1) Israel does not equal Jew. Infact a large portion of Israel are muslims.
2) One of the political commentators I most frequently listen to on this issue is a Jew (Norman Finkelstein)
3) Zionism =/= Judaism.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Oh and by the way SomeoneCool,

Gaza and the West Bank have never been affluent regions under ANY rule. They don't have any natural wealth: no oil, no significant amount of gold or diamond. They were poor before the occupation (and some argue worse off) and they're poor after the occupation has ended.

The largest influx of Jews into the Jewish State after and just prior to it's founding were largely refugees who came with very little after being persecuted in Europe. They built what they have largely from scratch.

Neither Egypt nor Jordan two Arab neighbours want anything to do with the Palestinian problem. Jordanians greatly dislike Palestinians and Egyptians have trouble dealing with Palestinians at the Gaza/Egypt border.

Next you'll be blaming the poverty and hardships in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Egypt etc. on Israel. I'm sorry to say and I know how terrible it will sound to say but it seems that the whole concept of wealth is a "western idea" and happens either in western nations or areas where western influence or involvement is occuring. i.e. Saudi Arabia.

Rich rulers...poor people...hmm.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
Oh and by the way SomeoneCool,

Gaza and the West Bank have never been affluent regions under ANY rule. They don't have any natural wealth: no oil, no significant amount of gold or diamond. They were poor before the occupation (and some argue worse off) and they're poor after the occupation has ended.
I'm not going to let you get away with that. Although the people of Palestine were not neccesarily rich, they lived much more comfortable lives. They had their goats, their cattle, their chickens, their olives, their fertile country.

It wasn't as it is now, paved with asphalt hiding it's fertility. They could afford food, that's what mattered. They had the neccesities to life.

You can not say that now where thousands of Palestinians are begging on a street of beggers that they are living better off.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
I blame the lack of fields and abundance of asphalt on over-population not Israel.

Last edited:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
I blame the lack of fields and abundance of asphalt on over-population not Israel.
I agree 100%!

The Arab state is overpopulated. Here, let me show you why.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Yeah makes you wonder why they didn't stick with the UN Partition Plan. Silly Arabic pride. :(

That final map doesn't take into consideration disengagement of the Gaza Strip nor the removal of many settlements in the West Bank. It also claims that non-inhabited land is immediately Israeli when this is not the case. The middle two are accurate, the first and last are not.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Anyway what is Palestinian? I thought until 1967 the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian rule and the West Bank under Jordaniann rule. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see where the Palestinian rule is.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
Anyway what is Palestinian? I thought until 1967 the Gaza Strip was under Egyptian rule and the West Bank under Jordaniann rule. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see where the Palestinian rule is.
Seriously just don't even go there. Honestly, that's like saying "where is Germany?", during the period just after WW2 when the country was controlled by the different allied forces.

What's next? You'll throw a Golda Meir on me? "There was no Palestine! Palestine is a word Yasser Arafat made up!" etc, etc.

Honestly... nobody has been that gullible since before the internet. Yet that failed rhetoric is still being used... That's the "guns don't kill people, people kill people" rhetoric of the middle east conflict. Old and tired.

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
What about the other inaccuracies of those maps, particularly the first and last which fails to recognise Tel Aviv as Jewish when it was founded by Jews on sand dunes in the 30s! What a joke!

Not to mention the fact that in the final map (which is 8 years outdated) non-inhabited land in the West Bank is immediately referred to as Israeli. Just because the land doesn't have Arab Palestinian towns, doesn't immediately make it Israeli.

Israeli settlements do not constitute the grossly over-coloured Israeli region that is, according to your map, the West Bank.

What a joke.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
JaredR said:
What about the other inaccuracies of those maps, particularly the first and last which fails to recognise Tel Aviv as Jewish when it was founded by Jews on sand dunes in the 30s! What a joke!

Tel Aviv-Jaffa

One hundred years ago Tel Aviv was a sand dune. Then in 1910 David ben Gurion and other Jews founded the new city next to the old city of Jaffa and called it Ahuyat Bayit. Jaffa means beautiful. It may well be the oldest city in Israel, for legend has it that it founded by Japheth, one of the three sons of Noah. (His other sons were Ham and Sem. Hence the phrase “anti-Semite”, meaning an opponent of the Jews, who are all reputedly the descendants of Sem.)

Jaffa was the port used by King Solomon to bring the cedars of Lebanon to Israel for constructing the first Temple.

If you are acquainted with the book of Jonah, which we read on Yom Kippur, you will recall that the prophet Jonah sailed from Jaffa, only to be tossed overboard and swallowed by a whale. (True story.)

Shalom u’vracha.
:lol:

Just because there isn't enough people to settle the newly occupied territory doesn't mean there isn't plans too. You have to remember they have no right to occupy, control or settle this land but that doesn't stop them. They will, and just like in the past (as you've admitted) the settlers will treat the Palestinians like animals, and they'll be supported by the Israeli forces.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
Jordanians greatly dislike Palestinians and Egyptians have trouble dealing with Palestinians at the Gaza/Egypt border.
No, no, no, no. Where the hell did you get that from? (re: the part where you said Jordanians hate Palestinians) im pretty sure people of Jordan dont hate them, i dont know if some of them hold a grudge or not, but, i know tons of Jordanians who absolutely do not hate Palestinians. I dont know how you came to that conclusion tbh.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
JaredR said:
Way to change the subject, why don't you just admit that you were wrong - Sam never said what you claimed he said...

Jared: 1 SomeoneCool: 0. :p

The Palestinians are starving for a reason. That reason is Hamas. Israel left Gaza in 2005. Israel left the Gazan people with State-of-the-art Greenhouses in which they could develop produce. The Palestinians receive so much funding that is then taken by the leaders and used to sustain them in extravagance rather than their people.

Israel blockaded fuel because the fuel given was used to launch rockets against Israel. If there were no rockets there would be no blockades. :) It all comes back to terrorism. End terrorism and you'll survive. No nation can survive while it's government supports and commits acts of terrorism against another soverign state.

Israelis are enjoying the benefits they are now because they worked the once largely barren land and brought with them European ideas and ideals to create a true paradise and Jewish homeland. :D

Now this thread is about the terrorism raid, not about Israel, and my previous post was to show how stupid you were as to suggest sam said something that he didn't.
I just provided you with a quote from SAM saying that he hates Israel. :hammer:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)