That Anthony Ca...co...thing song. (1 Viewer)

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
You know that Anthony dude that lost Australian Idol? He made a *new* song right? How do you think it will go? I heard it, and I was like.....he's so gooooone. :)
Heh. What do you think?

HSC
if its that 'the prayer' song i think he and BMG are foolish for thinking it'll do well, just because he got a big reaction when he performed it.

Fry

hiphophorray123 said:
if its that 'the prayer' song i think he and BMG are foolish for thinking it'll do well, just because he got a big reaction when he performed it.
no. it was a smart decision. Anthony is popular, had a strong reaction from that performance and is the 1st runner up of Australian Idol. his single will do well and BMG will make gazillions out of it. it ain't hard to do the math.

nicko88

whatever..
HSC
his fame will fade away soon enough. get over the opera boy already...

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
gawd dammit its another damned cover. i wonder how much spine is in that song. anthony sounds like a huge foreigner fan to me.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah it will go number 1 no doubtfully because of the show

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Yeah, i sure would love to kcik him in the balls given the opportunity. Utter bollocks.

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
Oh farrout idol 2 is over already.. Anthony is talented, he'll be huge. Casey is talented, and she IS doing well. So they are both successful. The end.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
TimeAndTide said:
You know that Anthony dude that lost Australian Idol? He made a *new* song right? How do you think it will go? I heard it, and I was like.....he's so gooooone. :)
Heh. What do you think?

were you trying to be funny when you made the title for this thread? :confused:

pungpui

HSC
hes ruined a perfect classic song by making it sooooooo extremely gay!

i thought idol was aimed @ pop...opera??

the reason this song is so famous is coz of Andrea Bocelli who sang it wit Celine Dion, 2 int. singers, one who is just opera! srz every time i hear this short shits version i cringe and turn off the radio! HOW CAN THEY THINK ITS GOOD!?! someone on 2GB rang up and said she was in tears! TEARS!?!?!?! Yea prolly coz her ears were defened by his fuckin shitty opera

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)