• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

That Anthony Ca...co...thing song. (1 Viewer)

Hotdog1

Yummmmmmmmmm...
HSC
survivor is right, delta is said to be 7 times platinum, but only sold 1 and a 1/2 or twice platinum... Casey is said to have gone double platinum, but only just went gold through sales, guy sebastian also have said to have gone platinum, but according to actual sales, he missed gold by near a thousand sales.

its not just 1 music store we are talking about here, its every store in australia mass buying what they believe are the hottest album out and perhaps only a fraction of them gets sold in each store. the unsold copies adds up.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
4X P and has sold more than guy in 1 week...talent prevails

I think alot of people under-estimate the people who support Anthony... you don't have to be a dumb teenybopper to appreciate him...and just bcoz u support him doesnt make you stupid! Also many fans have reasons 4 voting 4 him other than his looks and the grand royale touchdown...dont make assumptions

Last edited:

jason_granger

......jd
HSC
the only reason y anthony sold more than casey, was because cases's song totally sucked.. i cant belive BMG actually used that piece of crap as her first single..it makes no sense whatsoever

pungpui

HSC
omg he just sux! pop should not sing opera, as opera should not sing pop...i wouldnt race out and buy Pavarotti's version of oops i did it again!!!

carols by candlelight OMFG, just shows they cant get anyone else to sing but idol people...even millsy was better!!!

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
anthony callea.. *sigh* not only is he gorgeous .. but he is very talented!!!!
he will make more profit than casey for sure

SKA

me and my baby
HSC
Bunny04 said:
Tears Because the Song, was such a let down to The Operatic Music World. Such a weak take of Andrea Bocellis song
no 1 will ever beat Andrea Bocelli. BUT for what the song is i think Anthony done a fucking fan tastic job on it. Everyone that likes the original is never gonna like a re-make... dont u ever hear ur parents say 'they ruined this song' when a song comes on the radio thats just a revival???
i think anthony is very much talented and i think casey will go down the drain pretty fast

Fry

Shannon Noll's 'what about me' is officially the no. 1 song of the year. *shudders*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)