That Australian kid arrested in Bali (1 Viewer)

bullwinkle96

HSC
What does everybody think about that kid arrested in Bali for Drugs! Do you think he should be arrested in Bali or come back to Australia?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
He's an idiot, from the information I have.

Isho

Banned
HSC
N/A
He's an idiot, from the information I have.
What exactly did he do?

I read through it quickly a couple of weeks ago. From what I know, he wanted to 'help' a poor guy outside his hotel, so he bought the drug (not knowing it was a drug). Went inside hotel, cops searched him and found drugs.

Is that right?

bullwinkle96

HSC
What exactly did he do?

I read through it quickly a couple of weeks ago. From what I know, he wanted to 'help' a poor guy outside his hotel, so he bought the drug (not knowing it was a drug). Went inside hotel, cops searched him and found drugs.

Is that right?
I heard he is an adict and went searching for it. The kid I did hear made up a lot of stories to try and get out of trouble. Truth is I don't really know. Sorry :( That is why I asked the question.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
First he was forced to buy it

then he was a poor suffering addict

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I heard he bought the drugs. From there, the guy is an idiot. Has he not heard of the Bali Nine or Schapelle Corby? Seriously.

And then I saw the news report on Sky News about him last night, when he did some faggot bogan westie gesture thing to the camera. Made me hate him even more.

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
"friend of friend" goes to his school (one of the bali 9 is from my suburb too, love that feel)

apparently he was bragging about how he was gonna do it (buy drugs) before he left

cheese_cheese

HSC
He is defiantly an idiot. After Schapelle Corby & Bali Nine and all the others etc, most Australians even 14 year olds know not to mess with drugs in Indonesia.

It is pretty harsh how he is being treated though.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
He is defiantly an idiot. After Schapelle Corby & Bali Nine and all the others etc, most Australians even 14 year olds know not to mess with drugs in Indonesia.

It is pretty harsh how he is being treated though.
He's making doofus-y gestures to the camera. He's obviously not being treated bad enough if he has the audacity to do that =P

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
If I was Indonesia I would tell Australia to fuck off since Australia probably has hundreds of Indonesian teenagers locked up for not doing any crime.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/...-boys-drug-habit/story-e6frfq80-1226186006013

TEARFUL and desperate for freedom, the Australian teen on drugs charges in Bali begged a judge for forgiveness, and promised he would never touch drugs again.
It was the first time the 14-year-old boy had spoken since he was arrested on October 4, for allegedly buying 3.6 grams of marijuana from a drug dealer in the seedy Kuta district.

Reading from a prepared statement, which was then translated for the judge, the boy told the court he had made a "foolish" mistake, which he would never repeat.

His lawyer, Muhammad Rifan, said outside the court: "He was teary. He said, 'I am sorry for this, I did the wrong thing and I will never touch any drug or marijuana again for my life'."

The boy has been in police custody since his arrest almost five weeks ago. He told the court he just wants to go home to NSW's Central Coast and get on with his life.

"He said he wants to go back to school in Australia ... He misses his family, his friends, and he wants to be back there with them," Mr Rifan said.

He said the boy "pleaded" with Judge Amsar Simanjuntak to deliver a verdict that would allow him to go straight home, where he promised he would undergo drug counselling under parental guidance.

The boy's father also gave evidence and presented a letter from NSW Police about his son's history of drug use, as well as a letter from the boy's doctor.

The father told the court his son was a "good boy" who had been led astray by friends at a young age.

The father is believed to have signed an exclusive deal with a TV network, which will help pay mounting legal bills.

The boy arrived in court surrounded by security guards, one of whom walked arm-in-arm with the boy's mother.

The boy and his family have at least another week's wait for the verdict, with the court not set to sit again until next Friday.

Mr Rifan told the Herald Sun he had a "good feeling" the judge would let the boy go.

"The judge asked the parents, 'If I let your boy go, will you get him some drug rehabilitation?' The parents said 'Yes, yes'," Mr Rifan said.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/travel/news/...it/story-e6frfq80-1226186006013#ixzz1coG6HYv2
lol

yeah right

HSC
he's a retard

don't think he deserves to be imprisoned at all let alone how long they're going to put him away for though but stillw hat can we do

suck it down dumb kid

cheese_cheese

HSC
All drugs should be legal.
I disagree and would say that only certain drugs should be legal. Drugs such as heroin and ice should still remain illegal in my opinion. Although drugs such as marijuana and cocaine should be legalized.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
cut him some slack. still a kid
Slack? Come on.

"Yes, I've heard about Schapelle Corby and the Bali Nine and how they're going to be killed or imprisoned for longer than I've lived so far - but hey, what the hell, I'll buy some drugs anyway!"

HSC
how many signs does somebody have to walk past at an indonesian airport saying BRING DRUGS IN HERE YOU DIE CUNT before you can call them a certified dumbcunt

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Obviously one more than they have right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)