That's So Metal. (1 Viewer)

PsychoNerd

HSC
Who loves metal, Iron Maiden, Led Zepplin, or german metal, tlk bout it here. :headbang:
Just remember, That's So Metal...

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
I love Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden (who i saw live this year) Static X Nevermore Trivium Anthrax Judas Priest Black Sabbath, Eisbercher, System of a down, sentenced, poisonblack, lordi and more

PsychoNerd

HSC
axlenatore said:
I love Megadeth, Metallica, Iron Maiden (who i saw live this year) Static X Nevermore Trivium Anthrax Judas Priest Black Sabbath, Eisbercher, System of a down, sentenced, poisonblack, lordi and more
I know sombody who went to Iron Maiden last year, real cool guy. Metalhead all the way. Do u watch Metalcolopalyse.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
PsychoNerd said:
I know sombody who went to Iron Maiden last year, real cool guy. Metalhead all the way. Do u watch Metalcolopalyse.
Nope, i just listen to metal or learn it on guitar, except for nevermore and trivium due to the down tuning and need for 7 strings for anything off shogun for trivium or the albums post and including dead heart in a dead world by nevermore.

I listen to many other metal bands Machinehead, Sepultura and Motorhead are a few other bands that i like

PsychoNerd

HSC
Do u hav a iPod, i've got like... 7324 songs, thank go for 80 gigs. (ps. im atheist, i don't believe in you know who)

XPac2

HSC
I dont mind me some metl. March of the Metallians rocks. OH! And motorhead are the greatest !

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
PsychoNerd said:
Do u hav a iPod, i've got like... 7324 songs, thank go for 80 gigs. (ps. im atheist, i don't believe in you know who)
Yer i have an ipod, but i only have a nano, which is filled by metal, and i need to get a bigger one so i can fit all the metal and rock i listen to on, my ipod is half taken up by just metallica and megadeth

PsychoNerd

HSC
metal sucks?

that's wat u say u pop lover,

Who here has heard of Dragonforce

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Motorizer is an awesome album,

This year I've seen Sebastian Bach, Iron Maiden, Slipknot, Machine Head, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, Helloween, Opeth, Dragonforce and Rage Against the Machine in concert

I'm kinda broke at the moment

HSC
PsychoNerd said:
metal sucks?

that's wat u say u pop lover,

Who here has heard of Dragonforce
I used to love Dragonforce, but before long you get sick of the recycled riffs, lyrics that sound like they were written by an fantasy-obsessed 13 year old, and near-identical songs. Plus they apparently are HORRIBLE live. Their latest album is the worst of the lot, and has possibly the worst album cover since...I'll think of something eventually.

PsychoNerd

HSC
John President said:
I used to love Dragonforce, but before long you get sick of the recycled riffs, lyrics that sound like they were written by an fantasy-obsessed 13 year old, and near-identical songs. Plus they apparently are HORRIBLE live. Their latest album is the worst of the lot, and has possibly the worst album cover since...I'll think of something eventually.
yeah, ive just changed my favorite to coverdale page since i found the song i used for an ad i did for commerce (on YouTube soon, keep an eye out), skake my tree.

biØhazard

HSC
N/A
My fav bands are Bullet For My Valentine, Spinshank, Dir En Grey (Jrock), Gazette (Jrock). Dir En Grey is heavy metal, Gazette is more like emo...:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)