• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Abortion Debate (continued) (2 Viewers)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Regurgitating is different from logic.
Well above I outlined my own stance on the legality of abortion in comparison to the legality surrounding the idea of forcing someone to keep another alive.

Also, even if I am just regurgitating [which I'm doing to correct you] at least it's factual instead of bullshit stutterings that don't meant anything.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
Yeah. I know. Maybe thats why abortion is currently illegal...

But I know someone who's had abortion and that was the reason, though I'm sure it's not true... :mad1:
abortion is legal a mate did it a week ago

K

katie_tully

Insert 'your parents should have aborted you, beentherdunthat' joke here.

K

katie_tully

sorry for blurring the lines but, before the abortion the baby is living breathing or embryo which ever, then after the abortion they are screwed/fucked/dead
lol @ breathing embryo. lol. oh jesus.

K

katie_tully

im seriously loling at the idea of am embyro breathing. picture it dudes, an embyro. now picture it breathing. now lol.

WE MUST ABORT ALL EMBRYOS BEFORE THE DROWN!
YOU CANT ABORT THE EMBYROS, THEYRE LIVING, BREATHING PEOPLES.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
Damn, I meant at any stage of the 3 months you could have an abortion- at the embryo stage, or when you can actually see a three month baby.

Seza16

HSC
My opinion is why does such things as abortion exist. Isn't basically murder. Even though technically the baby isn't born it's still a human being growing inside a woman. Abortion could be allowed in two ways one i agree with the other i'm 100% against.
One. For abortion if there is something wrong medically with yourself. If carrying a baby is going to have serious and i mean serious harm against you. Then yes aboretion is an option. Or you could just see the episode of Home and Away where it was either abort the baby and survive herself or go through with the pregnancy with the possability of Hayley dieing Hayley chose to keep the baby and survived even after the baby was born. I'm sure we've seen this episode. But we can't always rely on what we see on TV shows.

The second thing i absolutely disagree on is if you are unable to support the child financially. It's amzing how many people will abort the baby because of financial situations. I don't agree with abortion. If your going to get an abortion at least weigh up your options if you are unable to do anything else than get an abortion. But abortion is totally unneccesary you have other options like adoption, family support benefits from Centrelink. The following link will get you information on Family Benefit Payments.
www.centrelink.gov.au/familybenefits

Abortion is definately unneccersary and should not be legally allowed in Australia or any other countries. In some countries it's illegal. In some states it's even illegal. I know I've read somewhere I think it was in 'Abortion In Australia 2000' where the book actually shows you statitics of abortions why people have them. How many people have had abortions. It's amazing how few abortions are from unwanted pregnancies. You would think statistics would be sky high.

sthcross.dude

HSC
回复: Re: The Abortion Debate (continued)

Schroedinger said:
Um you guys realise the majority of abortions performed are for children that would die during childbirth or ones with ridiculous complications that could kill the mother?

That "100,000 children that could be your friends" would all be retards who could barely communicate, hardly the kind
god cares equally about all living things. execpt the ones he allows to die in agony.

K

katie_tully

Re: 回复: Re: The Abortion Debate (continued)

yeah so..
settle down spaz's

K

katie_tully

Re: 回复: Re: The Abortion Debate (continued)

I believe pro choice won. Again. Go freedom.

Freedom 1 - Freedom hating fascists 0

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
I disagree. I think abortion should remain illegal. Otherwise, people might think it's a good idea not to use contraceptives, and reside with the reason 'if i get pregnant, i'll just go to the nearest practitioner and have an abortion, boohoo'
what the fuck?

bloating
morning sickness
acne
stretch marks
headaches
constipation
v. heavy post op period and spotting for up to 4 months afterwards
anaemia
emotional trauma
$400+
nightmares
depression

all things (and more) that stem from an abortion. you think it's taking the easy way out then you are sorely (and amusingly) mistaken.

accidents happen.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
AlleyCat said:
what the fuck?

bloating
morning sickness
acne
stretch marks
headaches
constipation
v. heavy post op period and spotting for up to 4 months afterwards
anaemia
emotional trauma
$400+
nightmares
depression

all things (and more) that stem from an abortion. you think it's taking the easy way out then you are sorely (and amusingly) mistaken.

accidents happen.
QFT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)