The Abortion Debate (continued) (2 Viewers)

boris

Banned
HSC
Jess007 said:
i feotus is not classified as a human until 20 weeks,

did no one hear of the lady who had a misscarriage at 19 weeks and they couldnt name it beacuse it was not legally a human being?

and abortion might be the only answer for some teen age girls. what if they got raped and obvisouly didnt want a kid.
*face palms*

boris

Banned
HSC
Yeah. You made me slap my palm against my face.

You basically just said everything that has already been said a thousand times, only in a more retarded manner.

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
and abortion might be the only answer for some teen age girls. what if they got raped and obvisouly didnt want a kid.
a honest to god chrisitan would probably pray for the forgivness of the rapists' soul, but in a more realistic world the victim would have loving parents who would understand them and support them and her baby, and proably stop her from having a abortion.

Jess007

HSC
if i got raped i know my parents would make me have a nabortion... good and supportive parents wouldnt let you bring a child into the world which u didnt want in the first place

pattii

condom endorser
HSC
what would be worse to a christian?
bring a child into a world that did want her (but god did)?
or
killing another 'human'?

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
Jess007 said:
if i got raped i know my parents would make me have a nabortion... good and supportive parents wouldnt let you bring a child into the world which u didnt want in the first place
Good parents would honour-kill you if you were raped to remove the shame of having an unmarried daughter who was not a virgin.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
This thread is getting pretty old. Every argument has been brought up basically, but i still haven't seen an acceptable argument of why men shouldn't get a say in things except for the cliche "its my body i do what i want with it"

boris

Banned
HSC
Jess007 said:
Your parents can't make you have an abortion.

Adoption is an equally viable alternative.

boris

Banned
HSC
Serius said:
This thread is getting pretty old. Every argument has been brought up basically, but i still haven't seen an acceptable argument of why men shouldn't get a say in things except for the cliche "its my body i do what i want with it"
It is as basic as that.
You don't have a womb, you don't have ovaries, you don't carry the child for 9 months and ultimately you aren't responsible for the well being of the foetus for the duration of gestation. Therefore it's the womans decision.

If it were the other way round you guys would be saying exactly what we're saying.

boris

Banned
HSC
Women are bitches tho yo.

My friend did some work ex. at some corrections thing and met this guy who was on probation for statutory rape. He and his girlfriend of however long (she was 2 years younger than him) got their funky on and got pregnant. He was like, motherfucker, but stayed and supported her during the pregnancy. 3 months after the kid was born, she became a cunt and told everybody he had sex with her when she was 15 and he was 17, so he was charged with stat rape and can't see the kid.

Haha. Can't see the kid but he has to pay child support. I'd be seeking some paternity tests mang.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
boris said:
It is as basic as that.
You don't have a womb, you don't have ovaries, you don't carry the child for 9 months and ultimately you aren't responsible for the well being of the foetus for the duration of gestation. Therefore it's the womans decision.

If it were the other way round you guys would be saying exactly what we're saying.
what if the couple were lesbians and one of them got turkey baster inseminated

but then a few weeks later the child carrying dyke wanted an abortion,

would the non-child carrying dyke (who for arguments' sake doesn't want our hypothetical child carrying rug muncher to have the abortion) have a say because she does have ovaries and a womb? :D

Kris Q

HSC
I believe that people are unable to say wether or not a woman should be able to have, or not have a baby.

However, i think that if a woman cannot suffciently care for or is able to care for a child than it is ok for the baby to be terminated.

I am all for abortion as I believe that it is a womans choice. However, i do not condone its use as a contraceptive.

Jess007

HSC
yeh i know they cant make me, they would advise me to though... id get one anyway

boris said:
Your parents can't make you have an abortion.

Adoption is an equally viable alternative.

jessyy

HSC
im doing my IRP on abortion, ive found its a really good topic!

im pro-choice, i dont believe a child should be forced upon anyone, nor should abortion be forced upon them. this decision should only be made by the woman, with input from the father. nobody has the right to judge women who have made the decision to terminate. you have absolutly no idea what they may be going through.

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
Well the thing about giving a man an 'out' of responsibility is that then you're going to throw the responsibility on to tax payers. I'd say at the very least the man should be more responsible (particularly when protection wasn't even used) than the rest of society and pay a little extra? Logical 'fairness' says since a woman can abort it should be fair for a man to legally 'abort', but practical realities bring up different problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)