• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Abortion Debate (continued) (2 Viewers)

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
Yes, facinating. I was expecting more aborted foetuses to have an opinion.
Well Glycerine's abortion was on BoS for a while, but it got banned so it can't have its say in this debate.

Aborted and then banned from bos, that's harsh.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Yeah you really have no fucking clue what you're talking about considering there have been other hormonal abortive methods available for yonks and RU486 is causing a furore because it's the one the pro-lifers have picked up on.
Incase you've missed the last 77 pages I don't argue based on pro-lifer position, rather that of fundamental rights, which I'm sure you're familiar with given your interests in libertarianism.

Last edited:

Besodeiah

Banned
HSC
N/A
The fetus is indeed a human being. This is referred to many times in the Bible. Whilst abortion specifically is not mentioned, there are many references to the 'fetus' and its importance as a single entity.

Exodus 21:22-25; 22 “If men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she gives birth prematurely, yet there is no injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him, and he shall pay as the judges decide. 23 But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.”

Any man who should lay a hand on a pregnant woman so that she should give birth prematurely and injur the child can be punished as though they took the life of an adult.

Alex Hawke

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
voet 1 alex hawke - da voice o jeysus in da hillz
I thank my constituency. I'm glad to have won even with a 9% swing against me to ALP unknown Nigel Gould.

K

katie_tully

Quiet Please said:
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new.php?n=11734

Are you pro-death ('choice') people proud?
Yeah. That just means doctors in the UK are useless.

Lol! Oh no! I wonder what this youtube video is about ...

EDIT: Oh, I bothered to read that article. When I read the title I thought it meant babies who were meant to be aborted were surviving abortion and being born full term. They're not, they're being miscarried after the abortion. I don't see what your point is?
children as young as 18 weeks had been known to survive for a time outside the womb after attempted abortions.
Nice emotive use of the term 'children' :wave:

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiet Please

HSC
N/A
just clarify for me katie - you are pleased that babies who survive abortions are being left to die?

and you are pleased that babies over 22 weeks who survive abortions are being given lethal injections?

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Quiet Please said:
just clarify for me katie - you are pleased that babies who survive abortions are being left to die?

and you are pleased that babies over 22 weeks who survive abortions are being given lethal injections?
If she isn't, I am.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Quiet Please said:

Would you like it if you was raped by a rapist and he got you pregnant and you couldn't get a abortion?

Also..Would you keep it or flush it down the toilet?

K

katie_tully

Quiet Please said:

Dude, why would I be pleased. Why would any pro choice people be pleased?
Choice doesn't mean we're excited when a 22 week of fetus is born after a botched abortion, just like we aren't pleased when a 22 week fetus is miscarried naturally.

You're an idiot, your choice of words is ridiculous.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
katie_tully said:
Hahah, this website is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.
I especially like their piece on 'Abortion Techniques'. They're making the techniques out to sound so scandalous, when really how else do you think one rids a uterus of a fetus?

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/resource.php?n=395
Tell you what, why dont you drill some holes in your own head and get someone to vacuum pump you brains out, then tell me its not all that bad.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Schroedinger said:
Nice choice fucktard. You can never stop people from getting abortions, you never will be able to do it.

As medical equipment and training costs decrease, and the quality of medicine increases, abortion procedures will become more and more available and harder to quash.

:D

Freedom is the best thing in the goddamn world.
Abortion is the opposite of freedom, it deprives millions of inncents of the most important freedom of all.

K

katie_tully

bshoc said:
Tell you what, why dont you drill some holes in your own head and get someone to vacuum pump you brains out, then tell me its not all that bad.
I imagine it would be a lot more painful than being sucked out of a uterus. To be sucked out the fetus needs to be 12 weeks or less. Prove to me a 12 week old fetus can feel pain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)