THE AMAZING RACE...is Back ! (3 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by routemarker
lol somone posted it on a forum, i was shocked and checked the tv guide at www.yahoo.com.au and boom right there 11am sunday 'The Amazing Race' ! i quickly checked last weeks tv guide and it wasnt on so this is the premere.
i think seven is planning to get more viewers by replaying the series and good on them
oo yahoo has a tv guide! that's handy!

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Originally posted by overwhelming
dammit why cant they broadcast the newest season.

wtf wants to watch the old one.
probably because its being edited. It will premere on CBS on may 27 or so ive been told and since ch 7 is playing TAR 1 i think we may actually get TAR 5 during the season ( 6 day delay) not after the season just ended.

slipper

HSC
i remember this! the funniest quote was the brothers - gay and straight - in Japan I think going "abort, abort".
Thanks for letting us know.
i thought this show would be doomed after sept 11 - you know, americans protecting themselves shit.

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by slipper
i remember this! the funniest quote was the brothers - gay and straight - in Japan I think going "abort, abort".
Thanks for letting us know.
i thought this show would be doomed after sept 11 - you know, americans protecting themselves shit.
lol since when have TAR ever make a leg in japan, the closest thing was korea and that was in TAR 4.
Ken and Gerard (Oh Brothers) aborted their 'count the money detour' for the tour around the city to get the code to open the safe which was in switzerland !
still funny line but the funniest thing was zach during the tour counting the clockface '1 + 2+ 3 is 5' lol they had to go back later because their code was wrong surprise surprise :D

Last edited:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
omg, im a fan...
i got my hopes up on sunday... the tv guide says;
11:00 - amazing race
and no R for repeat...
i want the new series!
NOW!

lolzieee

rOosters ^_-
having it at a set time on sunday mornings ruins the excitment of looking in the tv guide every week!!
how fun was it realising it's on at 10:45pm instead of 10:30pm one week and then another week they decide to show back to back episodes,... or one on tuesday and another on thursday
(i'm serious! it was funny :p)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
having it at a set time on sunday mornings ruins the excitment of looking in the tv guide every week!!
how fun was it realising it's on at 10:45pm instead of 10:30pm one week and then another week they decide to show back to back episodes,... or one on tuesday and another on thursday
eh, that's annoying, because of that i onyl got to see 1 ep of our generation

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
Channel 7 want you to experience the great race yourself - except you dont chase ruote markers, you chase time!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Channel 7 want you to experience the great race yourself - except you dont chase ruote markers, you chase time!!
lol nice

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
yeah, i dont think an aussie one will be good, id only want it so i can enter :p

routemarker

HSC
an aussie verson could work if we buy the concept directly from CBS and make it identical and if i am Executive Producer lol

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
it would not work because theirs no culture or language shock ... and it wouldn't appeal as much to a wide australian audience (just look at survivor australia! lols)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)