THE AMAZING RACE...is Back ! (2 Viewers)

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by lolzieee
me and my uni friends wanted to go on it too!! then we realised we wern't american
awwwwwww :(
U meant you read the pdf registration form and they have miniture cauese at the bottom that says Americans only - hate it when that happens

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
I loved the amazing race! did anyone watch that show which was australian.. i forget wat it was called and u had to solve cryptic clues to find pieces of a puzzle (literally a puzzle) which you would put together to reveal a picture and then u would have to be the first to get to that place? anyone? that was the best show ever!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
I loved the amazing race! did anyone watch that show which was australian.. i forget wat it was called and u had to solve cryptic clues to find pieces of a puzzle (literally a puzzle) which you would put together to reveal a picture and then u would have to be the first to get to that place? anyone? that was the best show ever!
Yes! I remember that show! I used to watch it all the time. I forget...what was it called?

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
the car 1? omg i forget, yeah it was good ...

lucyinthehole

Can't wait, hate channel 7

lalalaaa...amazing race rocks...hey hey heeey....yes it does
most underrated show ever, eh? and crap like "the resort" gets prime time slots.
but then again, channel 7 wouldn't know what a good time for a high-rating show would be if somebody dropped them the idea in the form of an anvil *cough*buffy*cough*

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by mazza_728
did anyone watch that show which was australian.. i forget wat it was called and u had to solve cryptic clues to find pieces of a puzzle (literally a puzzle) which you would put together to reveal a picture and then u would have to be the first to get to that place? anyone? that was the best show ever!
Sorry cant agree with ya there !! The Aus gigsaw puzzal that led to a locations was really boring cause there wasnt characther development nor any real suspence!! Some conteastants took their kids and they'll always at country towns then getting lost!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)