The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
who thinks the midget will win? cause im suprised, usually on every reality tv show they have a competitive gay couple go all the way and sometimes win. not this time though

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
Who watched tonites ep?

How much of a psycho was alison?!!?

and i couldn't believe it when the mums told marsha and her dad that they had to change their money, that was sooo low

i'm glad mirna and charla came second- i really like them and their accents.

it was kinda gross when the dogs started screwing each other...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Is Alison the one that was with Doney? .. she's off her rocker, and I can't believe that they gave up walking the dogs and went all the way back to do the tango thing :rolleyes: .. the midget is doing well though :D the twins looked stupid as always walking the dogs..

Last edited:

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Why was Alison a psycho? Maybe i missed something...she was a little panicked but did she do something specific?

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
cranberries said:
and i couldn't believe it when the mums told marsha and her dad that they had to change their money, that was sooo low
But they were stoopid to think that US$ wouldn't be accepted. DUMB.

Good Episode, who would have guessed that the Tango detour was faster ...

A point to note: In the earlier seasons (say, season 1) an episode that had an elimination would begin with "Who will be eliminated tonight?" whereas an episode that didin't would begin with "Who will be eliminated next?". Now he just says the later statement, presumably so the ending is more tensful. Just an observation ...

Final of TAR1 on FOX8 next Monday ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Well she came across as a bit of a psycho to me.. she was shouting every 5 seconds when the guy hadn't even done anything wrong.. she was just irritating

olay

HSC
Brad said:
The Army guys daughter was a bitch... that midget was saying at one point. "lets work together" and the daughter completely ignored her. Then at the trees the daughter was like "Shhh dont tell them we got one." so when they couldnt find the box yet the midget could, they went, well they didnt want to go with us so screw them.
urghh they're so bloody annoying. i hope they are the last to finish next eppie. and thank golly whiney girl is off the show now!!! i'm going for midget + co, and chip + ...wife. :) and the bowling mums!!!!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
The thing with this series is that for some reaosn, I dont like ANY of the teams!! Last time, the kelly and john team were hilarious (kelly was annoying though) and about another 4 teams were really clever and funny. This time, everyone is just full of themselves and IRRITATING...That Mr "Intense" guy is a dickhead...the girlfriend of the guy with the big blonde hair is uber annoying, the twins are boring, the dating couple kiss every 5 seconds, the midget keeps declaring her independence and how she's gonna prove everyone wrong (fair enough but can you just stop stating it ALL THE TIME!), and as for the father/daughter team...ARGHHHHH.

Last edited:

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
McLake said:
But they were stoopid to think that US$ wouldn't be accepted. DUMB.

Good Episode, who would have guessed that the Tango detour was faster ...

A point to note: In the earlier seasons (say, season 1) an episode that had an elimination would begin with "Who will be eliminated tonight?" whereas an episode that didin't would begin with "Who will be eliminated next?". Now he just says the later statement, presumably so the ending is more tensful. Just an observation ...

Final of TAR1 on FOX8 next Monday ...
They started to play with the 'who will be eliminated...next/tonight' in TAR3
one ep was a doube non elim and in the recap at the start of teh show it said 'who will be eliminated...tonight?'

'who will be eliminated...next?' will be standard this season.

Allison and Donny were annoying but they did bring alot of entertainment into the show but 2nd place is the perfect place for them to finish.

its good that the producers are getting smart with chosing locations 2 different cemetaries (chacaritta and ricoletta) for eva peron or her husband made it easy for teams to make mistakes. Tango detour was good to.

Charla and Mirna seem to be my favourite team, Mirna is classic when it came to the tango detour and her obsession with Phil.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Charla and Mirna are your favourite team?! What the? Theyre so obnoxious.

Oh and isnt this fantastic? I wasnt even reading spoilers and I stumbled across who fucking won!!! I'm so fucking pissed, this happens every season!!!! Last season some chick on my list had her msn name "Yay! Reichen and Chip won!!" and every other season I always accidently stumble across it! Amazing Race is the worst series for spoilers. ARRRGH! Damn the net and damn living in Australia!!!!!

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Sarah168 said:
the midget keeps declaring her independence and how she's gonna prove everyone wrong (fair enough but can you just stop stating it ALL THE TIME!)

Haha.. my bet: she will say these two things at least once an episode, maybe more:

- My size is a great advantage. People will be always willing to help because they think I cant do anything.

- I wanna win this, so I can prove to the world that I can do anything.

And good on ya for liking Kelly and Jon. They are my favourite team of all time from ANY series. But I never found Kelly very annoying, I loved every second they were on screen, hehe.

This season I like the military dad and daughter and the twins have some funny moments. I actually like Alison and Donny, didnt like they got eliminated so early. And also the first team to get eliminated were pretty good too.

My favourite teams of all time:

Kelly and Jon
Flo and Zach (they didnt seem to be very popular, but I had my eye on them from the beginning and I just liked rooting for them, despite Flo's tantrums)
Blake and Paige
Tara and Wil (I was really pulling for them. They worked hard and deserved to win)
Frank and Margerita (I wanted them to win)
Rob and Brennan
Jon and Al
Ken and Gerard (eh, they were funny)

Last edited:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i don't like the midget...
she annoys me
i also like the milatary dad and daughter
the chick who gotta booted out was so cranky
i was like take a chill pill
the guy was just kinda taking it in his stride
did wat she say at the end mean that they are gunna break up?

cranberries

show Pony
HSC
N/A
mizz_smee said:
did wat she say at the end mean that they are gunna break up?
I'm pretty sure they're gonna split, i mean, donny was saying how much he hated her while she kept calling him a loser

the old couple aren't bad- they were the only one who could control the damn dogs

but its not true that the others aren't helping each other- at the beginning, chip and the twins were like this <puts fingers together> before they started to piss each other off. and they don't like the midget

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
just saw both eps last night... so many whiney people... specially them twins... and that chick who got out last night..

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Trigger189 said:
My favourite teams of all time:

Kelly and Jon
Flo and Zach (they didnt seem to be very popular, but I had my eye on them from the beginning and I just liked rooting for them, despite Flo's tantrums)
Blake and Paige
Tara and Wil (I was really pulling for them. They worked hard and deserved to win)
Frank and Margerita (I wanted them to win)
Rob and Brennan
Jon and Al
Ken and Gerard (eh, they were funny)
I can't believe you were a Flo and Zach fan. Sure Zach was a champion and so sweet but Flo was AWFUL. I got told i was looked and acted like flo once and i have never been so insulted in my whole life.
I liked Blake and Paige, Frank and Margarita, Rob and Brennan... the usual suspects like Zach etc.
Mirna is cool I reckon.... she's so cute the way she always gets so excited by Phil. I hated alison but liked Donny.

But come on guys, I'm dying for a survivor talk.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Jon and Al were good too. God, last season was soo good. This season is so...not.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Sarah168 said:
the midget keeps declaring her independence and how she's gonna prove everyone wrong (fair enough but can you just stop stating it ALL THE TIME!)
It's funny how she keeps talking about her independence and blah blah, but then keeps whinging that none of the other teams are willing to help her. Stupid hypocrite...if she really was trying to prove that she could be independent and do anything, she wouldn't care if others were helping her or not.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)