The Amazing Race (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I must be one of the only people who doesn't hate Charla & Mirna. I think the thing is that she HAS to use that because she's at such a disadvantage. She can't run fast or ride bikes etc. And Nicole and Christie and the twins can use the looks so why can't she.

And I think it is SOOO cute how Mirna loves Phil so much "is my hair okay?" "everytime phil sees us we look like shit" etc.

I HATE the fat brothers. Both the "stupid foreigners" thing and the "bitch!" thing really shitted me off. I just wanted to stab them in the eyes with an icepick.

It's funny how every season there are equivalents of each other though. Like Alison and Donny were like Flo and Zach (she was a bitch he was nice) and the bowling mums are like the soccer mums, and jim and marsha were like nancy and emily and the fat brothers are a crap version of jon and al / ken and gerard / kevin and drew (they were so cool) and chip and kim are the token african americans.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
hahahaha the fat brothers are a crap version of john and al HAHA soo true :p

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Go the fat brother...and plus thank u baby goose
that lil midget bitches about everything and lies abouthalf the time...Bah

arson_system

Wanna Learn ?
HSC
i love the amazing race-it's da best reality show ever besides survivor. Can't get enuff of either-my fav team are the cousins Charla n Mirna. I jus love 'em both!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
yay...the father/daughter AKA bitch team got out :D the best thing about this show so far.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Sarah168 said:
yay...the father/daughter AKA bitch team got out :D the best thing about this show so far.
=O aww I liked the father though...dunno about the daughter but I thought the father was a top guy and didnt deserve to get eliminated

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Did i see things, or was there a thread called "BRANDON AND NICOLE GET ELIMINATED FROM TONIGHTS AMAZING RACE?" Coz in a second, it disappeared after i saw it

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol im goin for the black couple now ... then the brothers the rest of em can go to hell ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
even though i know who wins ... i'm still gonna keep watching the show. I hate the midgets cuz ... she is such a cow, constantly saying "hurry up" not her fault that she s a midget. plus the midget seems to be doing 5 times more work than her cuz.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i liked the old couple but sometimes they were a bit boring to watch
i know who wins as well
but i still watch it coz knowing who wins doesn't really spoil it yet.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Chip and Kim are actually ok.. I thought they might be laggers at the begining.. atleast they're away from the twins now :D

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i really hate the twins
i would have prefered them to go rather then the old couple

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Last nights episode was disappointing. There was almost no action. I want to see some physical challenges. Rockclimbing, swimming, anything like that would make me happy. But you know why they aren't doing it? It's because the midget would have no chance at anything like that, so until she is gone we can expect continued boring eating challenges.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
The midget is actually better at some of those physical challenges than most of the able bodied people... but next week it look like people are falling over, so that should be fun to watch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)