The Apprentice 2 (1 Viewer)

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
routemarker said:
boardroom usually take atleast 1-3 hrs. Its a reality show so they need to get as much material as possible so it will be easy to create a boardroom that mirrors the story arc..
This I realise. But what do they talk about for 1-3 hrs? I assume Trump has a far longer discussion with his advisors, as well as watching tapes of what went on

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
At the end where trump does his song and dance before he says "you're fired" the sound of his voice changes, like it is recorded at different times ...

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
all the females are so crap, EXCEPT for pamela. funnily, she probably wasnt the prettiest of the females.
what? i picked her to be one of the prettiest

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Jordan.J said:
what? i picked her to be one of the prettiest
yeah i mean shes not bad, but she has a funny nose.....shes not the typical glamour that most of the girls are
she was my favourite to win dammit!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
McLake said:
At the end where trump does his song and dance before he says "you're fired" the sound of his voice changes, like it is recorded at different times ...
I've actually never noticed this. Then again I am daft.

how u doin?

HSC
the voice over bit is usually Trump expalining his decision for the benifit of the audience

Jordan.J

HSC
N/A
how u doin? said:
the voice over bit is usually Trump expalining his decision for the benifit of the audience
yeah, but you still wanna know what the guys were actually listening to

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
how u doin? said:
it is obvious its made to seem he said it to them in the boardroom, notice the camera never shows him saying it when at othertimes there will be a hot of trump then reactions to what hes saying as hes blabbing on.

its low but whatever works...

HSC
Why the hell does Trump keep firing the best people? First Bradford and now Pamela.

Does he want an incompetant person to run part of his company or something?

And yes, I agree, voiceovers are very annoying

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
life.like.that. said:
Why the hell does Trump keep firing the best people? First Bradford and now Pamela.

Does he want an incompetant person to run part of his company or something?

And yes, I agree, voiceovers are very annoying
they were fired cause they had big problems. Bradford was arrogant and pamela couldn't judge people. Those were very valid reasons.

what voice overs?

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Lundy said:
and trump isn't arrogant?
It is a controlled arrogance, he knows what he is doing, unlike bradord and his annoying smile.

Besides trump can be arrogant if he wants, bradford isn't in that position yet.

how u doin?

HSC
routemarker said:
it is obvious its made to seem he said it to them in the boardroom, notice the camera never shows him saying it when at othertimes there will be a hot of trump then reactions to what hes saying as hes blabbing on.

its low but whatever works...

yeah its not so much the voice over thats anyoing, more the fact that they try to pass it off as him saying it in the boardroom.

Wohzazz

HSC
Frankly I don't know what voiceover you ppl are talking about? The firing pattern seems to be random and basically there are reasons to fire everyone. Seriously don't know who is going to win? Any ideas?

Brad

I think that occasionally that the firings are petty and based on small parts from the most recent challange rather than an overall opion from the whole series. What Bradford said would NOT have ruined a company. He was merely sateing that he thought he was not the worst person on the team. If having faith in your own abilities would ruin a company then thats stupid.

Trump is a fucktard i reckon.

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
Brad said:
I think that occasionally that the firings are petty and based on small parts from the most recent challange rather than an overall opion from the whole series. What Bradford said would NOT have ruined a company. He was merely sateing that he thought he was not the worst person on the team. If having faith in your own abilities would ruin a company then thats stupid.

Trump is a fucktard i reckon.
well, bradford didn't really explian why he gave up his immunity, and then admitted it was stupid. So, from trump's perspective it only shows that it was an arrogant decision to show he was better than the rest.

Brad

No. he said that he was so confident with his performence he was willing to waive his Immunity. He showed a confidence that he was not the worst during that challange. and he wasn't. It was purely for shock tactics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)