• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

otay

HSC
yeah well done glenn, one of the best ever. Was a great ball and catch, cumon on aussie cumon. Of course this game's not over, only just halfway through the first day believe it or not.

And now Strauss is gone too. ooo ah glenn mcgrath i say oooo ah glenn mcgrath.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yes the pitch is a bowler's paradise under the cloud should be a good game :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Australia 190
England 92/7 (37.0 ov)

Beautiful spell from McGrath, and Lee pitching in at the end.

mrbassman

0.38 posts per day...meh
HSC
17 wickets fall in a day, nice for the bowlers. i missed warnes couple of overs i was hoping to see how he looked after doing alright with the bat. and mcgrath :D

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Superb, McGrath dominates again and again. He needs to bowl until he's 40.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG YAY GO MCGRATH he is like the best in the world i luv him...omg i h8 those poms tryin to hurt my poor aussies...lee needs to hurt them badly now hehe...vengence is gud realli gud :p...well AUSSIE RULE

HSC
azzie said:
i think this sums it all up really...
that's gold.

day 1 verdict by king_of_boredom:

mcgrath bowled superbly. bit of an unsteady australian top order, but then look at england. psssccchhht.

day 2 verdict by king_of_boredom:

england all out for under a hundred. langer and haydos will post 2nd innings 500 for australia. we will win.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
tasha said:
OMG YAY GO MCGRATH he is like the best in the world i luv him...omg i h8 those poms tryin to hurt my poor aussies...lee needs to hurt them badly now hehe...vengence is gud realli gud :p...well AUSSIE RULE
OMGOMGOMG!!!!, go AUS! I hp McGth bts Wlsh's rkrd sn. He mte ctch up 2 wrn sn!!!!

HotShot

-_-
HSC
the batting will be easier next innings i am predicting australia should score 250+. The batting conditions was definitely better for England, becuase they had sun and they were warmed up and knew the conditions after bowling on them, yet they failed to make use of it.

Australia 4-0

otay

HSC
well damn, pity for the last hour, we were coasting along. I thought clarked played brilliantly and deserved a hundred. Sorta disappointing that he let the fucking boring defensive english tactic work. I was happy we smahsed that defensive minded wanker giles outta the attack. But those wickets have got england back into the game. i feel we are still just ahead and if we can get to 350 we shouldn't lose. Interesting to note england's highest successful 4th chase is 332 and we are already 314 ahead. Lets hope for another 50 more or so.

wat a catch from martyn, and good to see that cocky cunt peteirson drop another one, i thought he was lucky not to be given lbw 2nd ball of the day.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
It could be still an interesting game, Australia will try to bat as long as possible but there is plenty of time to get the runs for England, they just need to be patient, which they are unable to do. With Australia's med attack, any team should be able to dispatch them but there is something up.

Anyway, we should at least draw if not win. McGrath will get another michelle and it will be 1-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)