• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Ashes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
LaCe said:
Anyway, we should at least draw if not win. McGrath will get another michelle and it will be 1-0
Where is the possibility of a draw [the English weather is fine]? There's three days to play and 1 and a bit innings to go [with low scores], it'll finish early tomorow night - if not tonight.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
as if they'd draw...aussie will finish their innings with a nice high score...then mcgrath will come back n get all the poms out...and Aussie will win! yay!!:p.....who are you favourite players?...mine are clarkey and marty

HSC
fave players? gilchrist = best batsmen to watch in action. and i like watching both lee and mcgrath bowling in sync, they have been described as (and i love this phrase) as the "Meteor and Mentronome".

otay

HSC
Bookie said:
Where is the possibility of a draw [the English weather is fine]? There's three days to play and 1 and a bit innings to go [with low scores], it'll finish early tomorow night - if not tonight.
Actually there's a chance of rain today and supposed to rain tomorrow. But weather forecasters have known to be wrong once in a while. I feel ur right and there will be a result possibly today.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
otay said:
Actually there's a chance of rain today and supposed to rain tomorrow. But weather forecasters have known to be wrong once in a while. I feel ur right and there will be a result possibly today.
just cheked the scroeline, aus = 7/279, leading by about 315

Clarke made a gritty 91 after being dropped by Peiterson on 21! :) :) Suk shit peitersen, i hate that fag

Ponting made 42, martyn 65, hayden 34 and katich is not out (10)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Yeah otay, I think the weather will be fine, and we will probably see the finsih at about 9pm tomorow, so we can watch le finale stage le Tour in peace.

As for fave players - fuck Australia man, but since this is an Australian cricket thread, I'll go Katich - bloody legend. And Haddin. Haddin is a champ. He has a chat with everyone from the members every Pura game.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
the score atm is 368/9 macgrath is on 10 n katich is on 62...n aussie are leading by 403 runz...so im jus gonna say...YAY WE WON WE WON WE WON :p

otay

HSC
Master Yoda said:
yea we're in a good position

but england r gonna hav like 2 and a half days - half a test match - to score 400ish

i dunno y teams never seem 2 pace themselves wen they get into this position

but go aussies
i was thinkin the same thing but like one of the commentators said yesterday, that's gonna be like 200 overs to have to concentrate, and there are bound to be mistakes made and at least 10 wicket taking balls. Even when we score 600+ we do it in less than 2 days.

LaCe

chillin, killin, illin
HSC
Master Yoda said:
yea we're in a good position

but england r gonna hav like 2 and a half days - half a test match - to score 400ish

i dunno y teams never seem 2 pace themselves wen they get into this position

but go aussies
When ur playing cricket, its all about bashing ur way to win, that is why u see a lot of players getting out on 99 playing big shots cause that's the video they will see over and over again in the news, needs to look good
haha, yeah its pretty stupid that they do it but that's how it is.

Boo_

HSC
this is looking good, i hope it is a clsoe match...as long as aust win

and mcgrath is a gun!!!

otay

HSC
last ball before tea absolutely plumb. wat a shocker. at least warney is bowling well. Predictions for final session? i reckon warney will take a few and lee to grab at least one

Boo_

HSC
yeah, warne looks like he is gonna get a few wickets and either lee or mcgrath will get some as well, gillespie is still a bit out of form in bowling...

otay

HSC
great session for us. Angry that lthe ucky arrogant prick petierson wasn't given out and had a big cry coz he thought it was a beamer. It was so plumb, fuckn ridiculous. We better not lose now though. waaaaaaaaaaaarneeeey

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Pietersen looks to be the thorn in the englands batting, he seems like the only one who knows how to play the aust bowlers :|

I hope there are a few spinning pitches coming up, i wanna see warne and mcgill in tandum.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
copious said:
Pietersen looks to be the thorn in the englands batting, he seems like the only one who knows how to play the aust bowlers :|

I hope there are a few spinning pitches coming up, i wanna see warne and mcgill in tandum.
im a fan of lee's attitude- he seems to love stirring the batsmen, ruffling their feathers.
makes for entertaining cricket

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
otay said:
Predictions for final session? i reckon warney will take a few and lee to grab at least one
I think you are a cricketing genius.

Warne = 3 wickets. Lee = 2 wickets. England = 5/156

- That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)