the best way to ask a girl out and not be awkward if you get rejected. (1 Viewer)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Your penis just needs to turn into a vagina seeking missile.

Problem solved. B)

HSC
N/A
I meant Asian hair like... Goku in Dragon Ball Z. Not mushroom cut. When I say "Asian hair" - I mean... hair that is long enough that it can be morphed into many styles but still be short enough to not be girl-ish.
Pic required pl0x.
I can't really talk, I sort of asian hair too :p

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Looks don't really matter in the long run. You need confidence and not to be a retarded. That's pretty much all that is required. I used to be sad and pathetic, then my awesome genes started to kick in and now I'm like super mega awesome.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Looks don't really matter in the long run. You need confidence and not to be a retarded.
This.
As long as you act like you're good looking girls won't be able to tell the difference.
That's why they like Edward Ugly Cullen, because the storyline makes out like he's hot, but he's fuggles.

HSC
N/A
This.
As long as you act like you're good looking girls won't be able to tell the difference.
That's why they like Edward Ugly Cullen, because the storyline makes out like he's hot, but he's fuggles.
I agree. Girls dig confidence.

battler1

HSC
N/A
thread full of confirmed virgins ay boiz

one way to cop a girl that is alcohol , alcohol is achieved via a tooheys (also official currency of the beer economy)

so ladz if u wanna cop you know what to do ay 2 right GOOD ON YA !!!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
All I'm hearing is that girls don't like you because you're fucked.
Err... no, I can't be fucked because I'm still a virgin... ... ...??? ??? ???

Pic required pl0x.
I can't really talk, I sort of asian hair too :p
Just search the thread where Lolsmith posted the picture.

Looks don't really matter in the long run. You need confidence and not to be a retarded. That's pretty much all that is required. I used to be sad and pathetic, then my awesome genes started to kick in and now I'm like super mega awesome.
How about Swisse Men's Ultivite?

That'll add to the residual confidence and mega awesome genes... for absolute victory. Seems about right.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
You don't need alcohol if you're good with girls. The only time I've hooked up with a drunk girl was when I was already in a relationship with her.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You don't need alcohol if you're good with girls. The only time I've hooked up with a drunk girl was when I was already in a relationship with her.
So you're saying... don't drink and hook up with drunk women? I'm not sure what you're getting to <_<

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
fuck greenwood is so easy to pick up
but i srsly turned down like half
~standards~

sinophile4

Banned
HSC
ask her out casually for something casual

when youre there try to ramp it up, if she doesnt go with it then let it go and forget it

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Wow, now it is obvious this isn't sino. Sino isn't that sane.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)