the dream car thread (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Yea, but its still obvious to those in the know. Just look at the size of the brake rotors, chroming on window sills front grill etc.

Baulko! *high five*
I can think of quite a few guys who dechrome their Bimmers actually.. looks better in black- more stealthy.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
I can think of quite a few guys who dechrome their Bimmers actually.. looks better in black- more stealthy.
If its purely about looks, an M-kit 325 coupe doesn't look too far off from the real deal. Similar bumpers and skirts, you're really only missing the massive arches and the "power dome" on the hood. The bimmer straight-6 sounds fantastic at full throttle :D

hvf26

Awesome Member
HSC
If its purely about looks, an M-kit 325 coupe doesn't look too far off from the real deal. Similar bumpers and skirts, you're really only missing the massive arches and the "power dome" on the hood. The bimmer straight-6 sounds fantastic at full throttle :D
love the exhaust note.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
A Ferrari or a Maserati. Oh wait, I have both.

Fuck I'm awesome.

Phylo

ballin
HSC

yea, i drive this to work and back.
ps. i work on the moon

AliDee

HSC
- GTR R34
- GTR R35
- Ferrari
- Lambo

Ohhh what a dream.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
lol at comparing M-kit 325 to M3. If you are getting it for the looks and not for the 8000+rpm V8 then you're in to it for entirely the wrong reasons IMO.

SLS Gullwing IMO
Interesting car choice- was discussing this with a friend last night. Not a fan of the new SLS in terms of appearance... it looks alright, but not great or spectacular in any way. McLaren on the other hand have moved on and made something which looks good (albeit the British/European lightweight sportscar design is almost becoming cliché).

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
lol at comparing M-kit 325 to M3. If you are getting it for the looks and not for the 8000+rpm V8 then you're in to it for entirely the wrong reasons IMO.

SLS Gullwing IMO
Wrong reasons? Car purchase is such a personal thing that there can be no wrong reasons.

I love the look of the SLS :)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
True......... but still, if you buy an enthusiasts car (e.g. a caterham) for the wrong reasons then you're just a poser.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)