The Dream Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
hahahaha

mamoz and you?

LOL
NOOOOO shes not corrupt!

im talking about my other bestie.. shes tongan and the most corrupt person i know.. she was playing on pole in the train today.. in FRONT of her ex :| shes got issues man..

Smokee

HSC
I have really really weird dreams and I usually always remember them.
But lately I have been dreaming a lot about my boyfriend and unfortunately none of them are kinky sex dreams. They just involve me being suspicious that he is being unfaithful or that he actually is cheating on me. And its weirding me out because I don't think I have any reason to think he is being unfaithful to me but when I think about things or sometimes dream about things they have been known to come true.
And now I'm just being paranoid.

foolish bowie

HSC
I had a dream that I stabbed my friend repeatedly with a pen.

It made a nice popping noise.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i had a dream the other night that i was playing Cast Down The Heretic by Nile on guitar.

and the guitar strings werent regular strings, they were chains, as in chain drive chains.

pretty metal :headbang:

xMaNx

HSC
i had a dream the other night that i was playing Cast Down The Heretic by Nile on guitar.

and the guitar strings werent regular strings, they were chains, as in chain drive chains.

pretty metal :headbang:
Dejavu

I swear i've seen a similar post before from you regarding this.

Edit: or maybe it was a dream? :s

rokkuguhyo

HSC
Had a dream where I was talking to my 2 year old self in the house I spent my younger years in. Suddenly, a huge wave crashed over us then I woke up.

kfnmpah

HSC
The other night I had a dream that it was my friends birthday and we were shopping for a cake when the taliban came in and held everyone hostage, then killed everyone except me and this girl a few years below me at school. then we were waiting outside some room to be interrogated and i realised i had my phone on me so I asked this dude if i could go to the bathroom and i texted my mum and my boyfriend 'good bye' messages... then i woke up crying something chronic.

I don't know if it's because the friend whose birthday cake i was shopping for is sick with lung and immune problems... that day i found out the dr's said she'd be lucky to make 10 more years... iono :-(

also, the other night i had a dream it was one of my (crazy) friends weddings and she had the brides maids wear wedding dresses and her and her husband wore kimonos (she's not asian)
weird.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Had a dream last night where I was a mermaid saving a guy from drowning.

Then I was on a boat, on some sort of excursion, and I was in group 9 and had to go and sit on the group 9 table but nobody I knew was on it.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Had a dream last night where you could enter this 'cube room' where you could alter your perception according to which drug you would like to experience, i chose dmt. It was weird as hell.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
last night: I was married to a combination of lord voldemort and freddy krueger and he kept trying to kill me in stupid ways like filling my shoes with rum and lighting a match. eventually I escaped to a boarding school that was actually a doctor's surgery and he turned up again badly disguised as a woman and I freaked because everyone else was fooled by the wig.

bouncing

HSC
last night: I was married to a combination of lord voldemort and freddy krueger and he kept trying to kill me in stupid ways like filling my shoes with rum and lighting a match. eventually I escaped to a boarding school that was actually a doctor's surgery and he turned up again badly disguised as a woman and I freaked because everyone else was fooled by the wig.
oh wtf that is one creepy dream.

i had this amazing dream bout this sexy guitar playing guy who was playing monopoly with me .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)