The end of high school is near... (1 Viewer)

E

Effekt

I've always liked school, not looking forward to finishing i won't know what to do with myself. The big wide world sucks.

jamesfirst

HSC
I can't wait. Hate fucking school!!!

Same uniform, same wake up time, same bus, teacher's fucking grunt and randomly getting in trouble and other shit shall be GONE!!!!!!!!!!1

HSC
Uni Grad
hmm yeah I can't wait either

I already have friendships with groups from UNSW already, gonna build my friendship there :p

i hate the HSC, i also NEVER, EVER, EVER WANT TO DO ENGLISH AGAIN T_T

enoilgam

HSC
Hahaha, man you guys are going to miss high school once university starts.

funnytomato

HSC
hmm yeah I can't wait either

I already have friendships with groups from UNSW already, gonna build my friendship there :p

i hate the HSC, i also NEVER, EVER, EVER WANT TO DO ENGLISH AGAIN T_T
strongly agreed

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I like English. I think I am in a luckier situation than you HSCers. I won't have to think the prospect of leaving school until next year.

HSC
Uni Grad
I like English. I think I am in a luckier situation than you HSCers. I won't have to think the prospect of leaving school until next year.
you right there... is a rare person to find. most of us here HATE english...

HSC
Uni Grad
ENGLISH IS FUN.. but preparing essays for exams is so annoying and tedious =.=....
some of the modules are alright, like I found speeches to be quite good, I reckon module A was alright, Skrzynecki wasn't so good, and julius caesar... bluergghhh T_T

I read the namesake (another belonging prescribed text, turns out to be better than skryznecki poems). :p

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Only thing I don't like about English is Shakespeare. I am not rare. There are many species of SpiralFlex out there.

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad
some of the modules are alright, like I found speeches to be quite good, I reckon module A was alright, Skrzynecki wasn't so good, and julius caesar... bluergghhh T_T

I read the namesake (another belonging prescribed text, turns out to be better than skryznecki poems). :p
I liked belonging at first but yes after doing repetitive amounts of Skrynezki and being unable to spell his name after 1 year =.= im sick of it so much....

modules are very fun although because im more stronger at them.. but at times i wanna kill the composers!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRR.

I HATE HSC MATHEMATICS. OMG WHEN I SEE A PAST PAPER I CRY T.TTTTTTTT

HSC
Uni Grad
I liked belonging at first but yes after doing repetitive amounts of Skrynezki and being unable to spell his name after 1 year =.= im sick of it so much....

modules are very fun although because im more stronger at them.. but at times i wanna kill the composers!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRR.

I HATE HSC MATHEMATICS. OMG WHEN I SEE A PAST PAPER I CRY T.TTTTTTTT
hmm LOL i wanted to kill shakespeare until I found a copy of Sparknotes no fear julius caesar. made my life TONNES easier :L

and OMG, I actually LOVE maths, mostly coz I'm doing so well at it now. I remember in year 9 i was ranked 46/83 at my old school, then in year 11 I started to get to the top :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)