The F1 Thread (8 Viewers)

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well i hope Webber can have a few more good races.... who knows maybe one day hell come first..... *sigh* c'mon Webber!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Lets get this straight. There are three components of ferrari. The car, the driver and the tyres.

The car and driver - you can not improve any further - its the brickstones that are causing ferrari to be where they are.

But you'd have to admit - if ferrari and michael do win the championship this season - it would be one of the best apart from 2003. Actually, this year is sorta similar to 2003, maybe slightly worse though :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its the tyres. Everyone knows that. Brawn and the boss of ferrari whathisface have been on bridgstone since Australia - telling them to get new tyre compounds. This was evident after Spain :(

Schumacher hasn't lost his touch - *remembers san marino*

qualifying stinks, bring back the 12 lap format!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But remember last season that they could pit and change tyres when the grip was fadding. This season, no tyre changing :mad: its a stupid rule!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im so glad ferarri is going so shithaus this season ... love the new rules :p
awesome ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thats why they have changed qualifying ... to help ferrari :p oh, and ofcourse the media :rolleyes:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
This season is proving that Michael Schumacher is only as good as the car underneath him - not better. The Ferrari is quick - and when it is, MS exploits it to it's maximum capabilities and when it's not, he is just average. The Bridgestones are inherently terrible, but hey, at least Ferrari don't have to pay for them.

......How sexy did it look when the were hitting Mirabeu?.....sent shivers down my spine

P.S. Jacques deserves credit for fucking Sauber up again. I'm really disappointed in Peter Sauber for signing on the basis of publicity. He should have signed another youngster - Anthony Davidson, Heikki Koveleinnen, etc. and thus retaining the team's status as a launchpad for the future stars of the sport.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Davidson is not allowed to join any other team. BAR wouldn't even let him test for williams during the winter break.

This means that Jenson is free to go back to williams next year, wonder who will leave, probably Heidfeld.

Schumacher will win the championship - I'd bet anything on it.

Theres hope for me yet!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
i wonder if i can bid on kimi's steinmetz diamond paved helmet....
*looks on ebay*

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
No ... damn it! If you have enough money to buy that piece of crap, you could atleast give me some :D

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Grizzly said:
i wonder if i can bid on kimi's steinmetz diamond paved helmet....
*looks on ebay*
yeh when they showed it on tv i was like hmmmm nice shiny helmet and then it hit me and i was like "HOLY S#() that's F@(#*ing diamonds"

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Webber had a diamond a few years ago on the nose of his jag to promote the new james bond movie at the time. He crashed and lost it. To this day, its never been found!

Tuna

HSC
N/A
about the kimi helmet - they already said it was made out of diamonds and would be auction after the race for charity.

Now, Ferrari will have no chance of winning, it is not the tyres! They have a chassis that put too much pressure on the tyres, this can be seen in the Renaults - hey, same tyres with the McLaren and Williams but wore out dramatically in Monaco.

Bridgestones HAD done well on hot circuits in 04.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
Webber had a diamond a few years ago on the nose of his jag to promote the new james bond movie at the time. He crashed and lost it. To this day, its never been found!
bloody marshalls :p

and Cape...give up, it's not the tyres fault completely you realise...

and also..the link cape gave...villneuve WOULD say that about that chick...she' orite and JV likes women taller than him (99%of female population over 18)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)