The F1 Thread (7 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
absolute bs.

1. howd this f1 threead end up at the bottom of the sports page.
2. wtf is a ferrari doin on the front row !!
1. Some of us have been studying *cough*
2. Its a ferrari. And I'd bet anything that its running light. Same with Button.

Hahahaha ... Raikkonen 7th .... I think I've been slightly too hypo all day :rolleyes:

Griz, you don't one stop around canada ... two stops usually, michael and button might have shorter first stints or maybe even three stop. I dunno. Guess we will have to wait until ungodly hours to find out :p

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
anyone up watching or am i just the only crazy one :p
guess i won't post anything about the race since some people might tape it
but damn all the retirements very interesting race

HSC
Red Bull racing always seem to be able to grab afew points from every weekend, they don't do anything spectacular other than finish the race.

Not a great day for BAR Honda and what exactly happened to Monotya? I realy like the Canadian track, especially the straight they have.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You weren't the only crazy one. I feel dead ... but that was definately the best race all season :D

Montoya was black flagged for leaving the pits when the safety car was in the area. There was a red light at the end of pit lane, which means he should have stopped.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Very interest race indeed. Finally Sauber score some decent points!!

I feel dead too. Stayed up all night. Watched the race at 2:45. Handball (Macedonia V Hungary) was on at 4:30. No study today.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Massa had a very good race! And once again ... webber goes back to his usual P5 :p

Ooooh ... and I loved the billions of mistakes channel 10 did last night ... maybe it was slightly too early for them :p

And studying is currently the only thing keeping me awake. Waiting for the American gp next sunday is going to be worse. 3:45am!!!!

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Montoya was black flagged for leaving the pits when the safety car was in the area. There was a red light at the end of pit lane, which means he should have stopped.
Yeh, but if he stopped. he would have joined back in last or,,, effectively last place.
Mclaren should have que'd up kimi, behind monty in the pits, instead of just bringing in kimi in.

poor monty :( i wanna'd a mclaren 1-2

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
Yeh, but if he stopped. he would have joined back in last or,,, effectively last place.
Mclaren should have que'd up kimi, behind monty in the pits, instead of just bringing in kimi in.

poor monty :( i wanna'd a mclaren 1-2
Team orders!!! :uhhuh: Thats what I reckon it is. With Kimi winning, he effectively took 10 points off Alonso and gave it to himself which put him back into championship contention.

Montoya is not going to win the championship, hes in whoop whoop land in the championship, so there was no point in montoya winnning :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
gibbo67 said:
barichello also put in a good race - podium from starting out of the pit lane
Yup, that was a great drive ... even though we hardly saw any of it.

But realistically speaking, both ferrari's should not have been on the podium last night. It was just luck and pressure finally getting to alonso's big head :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
gibbo67 said:
barichello also put in a good race - podium from starting out of the pit lane
starting from pit lane is better than start last on the grid !
Dont have to trip over the last few runners down turns 1 and 2....

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
been on the podium last night. It was just luck and pressure finally getting to alonso's big head :)
thats true.

btw; who was the monkey that said kimi would break under the pressure and not deliver more wins ?
huh ? own up ? dont make me search this thread !!

*quikly does some maths .... if kimi won imola and nuburgring..he would be lead championship! :(

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bazza couldn't even overtake the minardi at the beginning cause he was so full on fuel :p hehe, that sounded funny!

Montoya should be banned from racing ... he made schuey touch the grass :( Schuey could have actually won the race, maybe. Oh well, first time in 8 years a schumacher hasn't won :(

Go on Griz, search the thread to see who was the monkey who said kimi would crack ;)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Montoya should be banned from racing ... he made schuey touch the grass :( Schuey could have actually won the race, maybe. Oh well, first time in 8 years a schumacher hasn't won :(
Shuey couldnt get his ass of the starting line...monty had the rite to push him off....
Cape said:
Go on Griz, search the thread to see who was the monkey who said kimi would crack ;)
Nah, cbb, but ill just assume you said it, so ur the monkey =P

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
You know why schuey didn't get off the line. Cause Jenson Button is a f**king cheater and deserves to be squished by a williams :rolleyes: He was doing the whole warm up lap in like first gear to benefit michelin shod teams. Little cheater ... twice in one season so far!

I didn't say that about kimi ... only about nando. Got the wrong person :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
You know why schuey didn't get off the line. Cause Jenson Button is a f**king cheater and deserves to be squished by a williams :rolleyes: He was doing the whole warm up lap in like first gear to benefit michelin shod teams. Little cheater ... twice in one season so far!

I didn't say that about kimi ... only about nando. Got the wrong person :)
HahAHA
+1 for button for good rubber tactics
-1 for button for bringing the SC out.

so is JPM tracksweeper in QF at indy ? or ....

btw; my collection (taped) of kimi wins has doubled this season over the last 4 years !!!
impressive :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
HahAHA
+1 for button for good rubber tactics
-1 for button for bringing the SC out.

so is JPM tracksweeper in QF at indy ? or ....

btw; my collection of kimi wins has doubled this season over the last 4 years !!!
impressive :D
Sweetie :p wrong way around.
-1 for button for bad rubber tactics
+1 for button for bringing the SC out :)

No, it should be whoever was the first to retire .... which was fisi? from memory ... I dunno, I've been awake for the past 28 hours, everything is getting slightly confusing!

My Michael wins remains static at 83 since Japan last year, oh shit! Maybe Mclaren are finally getting one of their cars in racing condition, they just need to improve their drivers ;)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Swethey just need to improve their drivers ;)
1. dont call me sweetie
2. kimi wins races with gears missing (spa), blurrred vision (nuburbring...shutup!!), and steering problems that dont make his car go straight (canada).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Big whoop. And no other driver has done that in the field before :rolleyes: Schuey won spain last year with a cracked exhaust! eh ... thats the only thing I remember at the moment.

And by improving their drivers, you know damn well what I mean. No other driver has constant drunken nights with lapdancers, other than kimi! As for montoya ... eh ... leave the drugs in columbia :p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Cape said:
Big whoop. And no other driver has done that in the field before :rolleyes: Schuey won spain last year with a cracked exhaust! eh ... thats the only thing I remember at the moment.

And by improving their drivers, you know damn well what I mean. No other driver has constant drunken nights with lapdancers, other than kimi! As for montoya ... eh ... leave the drugs in columbia :p
1. cracked exhaust! pfffff......like that does much to demonstrate driver skillz
2. dats why kimi owns! jpm is not a drug smuggler!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)