The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Webber is an idiot. He complains about the smallest thing. If DC did jump the start, then the technology would have picked it up, and he would be given a drive through. Simple. Webber just has a slow reaction time.

Webber and Button the two most annoying / whinging people in F1.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Nando's move was great in that it took tremendous bravery on his behalf. Going around the outside at 130R at around 160mph without lifting off, only on the assumption that the driver you are overtaking will lift off at a corner usually taken flat is pretty special if u ask me.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Cape said:
Webber is an idiot. He complains about the smallest thing. If DC did jump the start, then the technology would have picked it up, and he would be given a drive through. Simple. Webber just has a slow reaction time.

Webber and Button the two most annoying / whinging people in F1.
thats fucking gold...
everyones whining about sato... without him the rap game wouldnt be where its at

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Stop supporting Sato. Hes a menace to every single f1 driver. Hell, hes probably a menace to everyone on the normal roads as well!

There is not one driver in the field this season who is remotely close to the number of crashes sato has had this year. Second is Montoya, but hes still like 3 or so behind.

Boot sato out and give someone with talent a drive!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what about jv? hes crashed heaps... sato didnt have too many crashes this time... stop being racist! WHERES THE LOVE JIGGA?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Are you nuts? Do you remember Belgium? Schumacher was on for a potential podium, and your little asian jigga goes and smashes straight into the back of him. Bernie wanted cost cutting ... you know how we can cut costs? Removing sato cause he has practically destroyed every single car out on the field.

I don't like JV one little bit, but he doesn't do stupid ametuer mistakes like Sato does. Sato has had 2 reprimanded in the past 3 races. If he wants to drive like that, go to nascar, monster trucks or a smash them up derby.

btw, Honda and BAR are so furious about Sato's driving that they might put Davidson in for Sato at China.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
It's not crashing that's the problem - it's the inability to judge distances and speed and subsequently crashing into OTHERS thats the problem. Sato has no idea what he is doing when he overtakes - it's as if he doesn't know where the nose of the car is. He belongs in a series where there are overtaking opportunities but the drivers can't overtake - A1 for example. He would sure mix it up with the Lebanese drivers.

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Well, she can't really speak about Michael Schumacher winning at the moment, can she?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
:( Thanks for the reminder Komit :(

Atleast theres 153 days until the F2006 comes out kicking renaults and mclarens asses back to england.

And Michael might even be extending his contract to 2008. That could make him a possible 10 times world champion :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Didn't you read the letter at the beginning of this season? Bernie sent a letter out to ferrari, which states that ferrari have to back off their game for this season only. See, if Michael didn't win the championship this season and say someone like Nando or Kimi won it, there would be more people watching F1, which equals more money for Bernie.

Next year ferrari will be back, so don't worry too much. Although, I think that I'm the only one thats worrying here :eek:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
HAHAHA....ok. You'll come up with any excuse. Why was Schumi so pissed off then? If he knew he wasn't going to win why did he always push so hard?

Who carees anyway? He didn't win, get over it.

More interestingly....

"According to reports in the Swiss press, Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone is on the verge of signing a mega deal with the gigantic Coca Cola Company as title sponsor to the Formula One world championship.

Earlier reports linked the soft drink giant to a possible deal with the WilliamsF1 team and more recently with the new mystery eleventh team backed by engine giant Honda. However, if this report turns out to be true, the multi million dollar deal will not be of behalf of any team, instead it will be as title sponsor for the entire F1 World Championship."

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I care :eek: But I'm odd :p He pushed so hard because hes a racer!

Coca - cola to replace fosters? Fosters said that they wanted to leave as F1's title sponsor. Actually, Bernie has been quiet for a while, actually, too long, maybe he had a heart attack or something.

Kimi is on target to be the first driver to win 8 races in a season and not become the drivers champion.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Last race of the season *cries* This is going to be one emotional race, for a number of reasons:
- No more Jordan, Sauber, BAR Honda and Minardi
- Last time you'll hear a v10 engine. Although theres a loophole in the rules saying that teams can run on a v10 engine with 8 cyclinders next season
- Last drive for sato and possibily jv
- The boss of michelin is retiring
- Possibily the last time we will see one lap qualifying (proposal of knock out qualifying for next season)
- Bazza's last race for ferrari (remember all the good times, like Austria 2002)
- Massa's last race with sauber before he goes to ferrari
- The first year in 5 years where Schumacher hasn't been world champion
- The first time in 6 years ferrari haven't been constructors champions.

Something about Nando that has completely pissed me off. A further reason why I don't like this arrogant sod!
Fernando Alonso has admitted that he wouldn't be too bothered if Renault failed to win the Constructors' World Championship because he has already won the Drivers' title.
I'm not the only insane one in this world. Guess who windsor's driver of the year is :p
If anything, then, accolades like “Driver of the Year” should include a sub-clause which says something like “Awarded to the driver who, for reasons beyond his direct control, has not been acknowledged by F1’s point system”.

I’m not trying to avoid the question here; I’m trying to clear up something that over the years has become a cliché.

Oh yes – and under these conditions my winner of the title (unquestionably) would be Michael Schumacher.
Button has food poisoning. $10's says it was Sato :p Button is probably just looking for an excuse not to start his 100th gp without a win! haha. idiot!

And the Chinese GP will be shown on 10 LIVE

Edit: Ferrari actually have some speed for once! I sense a podium for Michael :D

Last edited:

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
Michael Schumacher, Driver of the Year? PFFFFFFT. It's either Kimi or Fernando. Fuck Schumi.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
And how many drivers that have a shit car can still be third in the drivers championship? Not many, and don't say that Indy helped either :)

I have a nice new Ferrari shirt!!!!

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
What was so shit about the Ferrari? It just wasn't as good as McLaren and Renault. I give up with you Cape, you love Schumacher too much and no matter how much statistics or arguments I put forward to indicate how crap he is you will just end up saying "I love him". All I can say is good luck to him getting a podium from 6th on the grid. All Renault front row - I love it.

Other interesting news - Red Bull's Minardi team will be called "Squadra Toro Rosso" or "Team Red Bull" in Italian. The drivers across both teams will be David Coulthard, Christian Klien, Vitantonio Liuzzi, Neel Jani and Scott Speed. Only DC is confirmed for number 1 drive at the original Red Bull team so far.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ah, I'm a stubborn little bitch, what else do i need to say :) Can't I have one favourite driver? Sorry if everyone on here hates him. Atleast it isn't Zsolt :rolleyes:

Anywayssss ... mclaren to win the constructors tomorrow. Maybe they are running heavier than renault as usual. Montoya qualified well, considering he was like one of the first drivers out. Looks to be an interesting race tomorrow :)

Komit

Byahhhhhhhhhh
HSC
You're totally entitled to fight for Schumi - quite frankly, you have it easy. Imagine how hard it was when I had to defend Heinz-Harald Frentzen! I still stand by my beliefs that he was the only other driver who had the potential to dominate modern F1 as Schumacher did - but some poor decisions on his behalf and people around him fucked him up. Plus my resent towards Schumacher stems from my support for HHF so our rivalry is well-grounded.......and don't worry, I used to be a stubborn little bitch too - especially when EJ fired HHF.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)