The F1 Thread (13 Viewers)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
vanbasten said:
How can I put my races on the computer??? I have every race taped since the 1997 season.
First step would be getting a TV tuner card - but it will be a very long process

The reason is you would then have to actually "PLAY" each tape from start to end to "CAPTURE" it as a .MPEG or .AVI file.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Grizzly said:
I got a TV tuner card and record EVERY race :p
Even burnt some on DVD's for my friend - (He's collect each race where kimi wins..lol..only 2 so far :eek:)
I've seen some of these Kimi VHS > DVD on ebay.. he should sell them too

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Nope.. its way too expensive + you can get Kimi autographs from the fan club ..and there are much better signed photos around that are cheaper ;)

V

vanbasten

Kimi autographs are hard to come by. He hardly signed for anyone at this year's GP.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
I found merchandise related to mclaren are hard to come by...i even had to by a "replica" mclaren pit crew shirt off ebay from some sweat shop in singapore.. :eek: :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ True.. I wish McLaren had as much as Ferrari does :( ..all the wonderful things I could buy

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Even at the motorshow there is soooo much ferrari f1 propaganda merchandise :p
But you walk to the mercedes shop, and theres practically nothing!!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeh errr Mercedes = class .. so no cheap merchanising :(
I haven't been to the Motor show yet .. clearly none of my girl friends want to go with me argh :mad: ..hopefully I'll go this sat

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
^ True.. I wish McLaren had as much as Ferrari does :( ..all the wonderful things I could buy
they may finally be able to buy me as their second driver after the finnish bloke...

im going motorshow tommorow! any f1 cars there? i wanna get pics!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
VANDALS have ransacked the grave of racing brothers Michael and Ralf Schumacher’s mum.
Louts dug a hole more than a metre deep — exposing the coffin of Elisabeth Schumacher.

Her 70lb marble headstone was kicked over and an iron cross memorial stolen at the cemetery in Kerpen, Germany.

Ferrari Formula 1 champ Michael, 35, was told of the attack while on a family holiday in the South Seas.

He said: “I’m totally shocked.

“It’s unbelievable that there are people out there capable of doing something like this.”

Brother Ralf, 29, who races for BMW Williams, said: “Some people have no respect for anything in life. It’s difficult to find the words for the fury I am feeling.”
I don't like the guys - but thats just low..

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
that is low. i mean if u dont like the guys, then get to them some other way. like tampering with their car for example, or putting extra "speed holes" in schuey's car :p.....nah just jokes, but really that is very sad. digging up graves just isnt cool.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Thats so slack....all i can say it must 'ave been a non-ferrari fan....
Did it say why they did it ? Only to steal an iron cross ?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
nah its from my garage...
i bet ya didnt think i looked like that grizz

Last edited:
V

vanbasten

They always have Toyotas on display. At the Oz GP 2002, they had them in the Exhibition along with a Minardi and Jordan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)