The F1 Thread (8 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The box also has the drivers faces on it ... i think thats why i bought it ... lol

plus $12 isn't such a rip off for ferrari stuff ... i'm sure if it was mclaren stuff ud go out and spend 12 bucks on it :p

Last edited:

Boom Selecta

HSC
I thought that i'd never say this but, Who is going to have the no. 9 car and who is going to have the no. 10 car for Mclaren next season? Have they announced it?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ahh ... ferrari will be 1st and 2nd again!!! :) i ain't complaining!!

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
how much is the car reno?
They are about $300, or that was what one of them was going for on Ebay.

I think Kimi is gonna get 9 and JPM 10. JPM is the new driver so i doubt they will give him 9.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
I wish they could choose their own numbers...only coz im sick on #1 on a ferrari lol....alough it would be quite confusing year after year :p

Boom Selecta

HSC
Grizzly said:
I wish they could choose their own numbers...only coz im sick on #1 on a ferrari lol....alough it would be quite confusing year after year :p
Don't worry most people are sick of the number 1 on ferrari.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
how much is the car reno?
elmo your not as great as your think :p
Do you honestly believe that? ... I think not.

reno2004 said:
They are about $300, or that was what one of them was going for on Ebay.
I think the 1:10 sells for around $300

Cape said:
The box also has the drivers faces on it ... i think thats why i bought it ... lol

plus $12 isn't such a rip off for ferrari stuff ... i'm sure if it was mclaren stuff ud go out and spend 12 bucks on it
Of course I would buy it if it was McLaren stuff, even if it was just for Kimi and Juan's face (like you) - not for DC's face of course :p

Boom Selecta said:
I thought that i'd never say this but, Who is going to have the no. 9 car and who is going to have the no. 10 car for Mclaren next season? Have they announced it?
Kimi will get #9, Juan #10 and then hopefully McLaren can get #1 & #2 for '06 ;)
Don't worry coz Williams will be #7 & #8 so they've fallen just as much..

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
I would say that Willams 2ns spot will be taken be Pizzonia, Coulthard or Hiedfeld. Jordan will probably take Glock and Klein or Briscoe (apparently he is part of a engine supply deal with Toyota). Minardi is virtually impossible to guess, just depends who can bring the most money with them. I dont think Minardi has kept a driver for more than one season in a long time.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ARGH!!! 15th for lil ralfie boy ... i'm gonna cry :vcross: oh well, least michael is 1st :p

Boom Selecta

HSC
It annoys me that DC may be #8 and Kimi will be #9.

I do like DC but he didn't preform this season.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hopefully dc won't get a drive ... or if he does, somewhere like minardi will do fine ;)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Argonaut said:
If that's the case, Boom Selecta, then this is how the grid should look next year. Since the 2005 driver line-ups haven't been confirmed yet, I've just filled in the blanks with "Team Name 1/2":

#1 - Michael Schumacher
#2 - Rubens Barichello
#3 - Jenson Button
#4 - Takuma Sato
#5 - Fernando Alonso
#6 - Giancarlo Fisichella
#7 - Mark Webber
#8 - Antonio Pizzonia? OR David Coulthard?
#9 - Kimi Raikonen
#10 - Juan-Pablo Montoya
#11 - Felipe Massa
#12 - Jacques Villeneuve
#14 - Jarno Trulli
#15 - Ralf Schumacher
#16 - Timo Glock?
#17 - Jordan 2
#18 - Minardi 1
#19 - Minardi 2

Rep to anyone who can finish this list off (convincingly, as in it sounds right!)

ok, i dun get it copletely, if they go by constructors championship points (end of yr finishing order) then wottabout Jag? i know they're like dead, but surely they wont have a car numba 20 n 21...? (if they come back in with a different owner)

...or have i jus missed sumthin? :confused:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i thought that ralfie would be going to be before trulli, considering that they are both switching from different teams.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ralf isn't an arrogant git ... hes a great driver ... give him a decent car, not like the thing williams gave him and he can easily beat michael ... SO LAY OFF HIM!!! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)