The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
you guys have exams now?
i dont start for like 2 more weeks...

for the lad whos going to melby... how much you reckon youll need for the whole trip?

im planning on melby for like a weekend during jan... need to see how much itll cost me

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Orange Juice said:
you guys have exams now?
i dont start for like 2 more weeks...

for the lad whos going to melby... how much you reckon youll need for the whole trip?

im planning on melby for like a weekend during jan... need to see how much itll cost me
Muahah, how'd u go in ACST test OJ ? :p

The lad = vanbesten i think
He's going in stylez, crown hotel, brabham stand ;)...looks like hes spending at least 1 grand.

Boom Selecta

HSC
eLmo said:
You can only buy the 4 day pass for the grandstands, thats how they are sold. If you want the pit straight walk, you need to buy before Nov 10th.. these are GP Advantage tickets.
General tickets you can buy them as single day or a 4 day pass. It's quite cheap and the general tickets aren't that bad.
If you get there early and get good seats general tickets arn't bad at all. I'm not sure if i should go next year.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its either next yr or 2006 i'll go ... god, hope schuey doesn't retire until after 2006, i'll seriously be crying for the rest of my life :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Grizzly said:

He's going in stylez, crown hotel, brabham stand ;)...looks like hes spending at least 1 grand.
Have you chucked anything at him yet?! I've been waiting :p

vanbesten got banned mwaha

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Grizzly said:

nah not vanbasten... the guy from the previous page...
whyd he get banned anyway?

nah acst was a shocker... though i expected it cuz i didnt really study compare to the previous 2... happy with a pass...how about you?

Boom Selecta

HSC
Cape said:
Its either next yr or 2006 i'll go ... god, hope schuey doesn't retire until after 2006, i'll seriously be crying for the rest of my life :p
I'll be rejoicing :rolleyes:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
grr ... u r all lucky i can't be bothered arguing 2nite cause i'm doing an assignment ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i was hoping for someone to do that...
anyways continuing from out previous argument.. ralf is definitely overrated... but if i was him id do that too.. cuz i wouldnt be driving till i was 65... so id get make as much money as i could the retire and live in monaco...

btw argonaut you a guy/gal?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Not that again... everyone except michael and ralf are poor excuses for drivers ... notably kimi :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
why monaco, apparently it gets boring. michael and ralf used to live there. but michael moved to switzerland and ralf moved to austria but hes moving to dubai.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
argonaut... elmo and cape are chicks... their into motorsport... but cape is also a neo-nazi so if your not into schumi dont bother

monaco is where the high rollers are at.... tax free place... place to gamble your life savings away! oh i wish i was rich sometimes

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ill try and get your proof...
CAPE POST YOUR PIC UP
switz is tax free? holy crap..... but theres not enough high rollers there... people who have bank accounts there dont live there

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
cape must you mock me further?
nah dont worry.. elmo confuzzles everyone about her sex... everyone thought she was a he except for me... i tried to tell everyone the truth but they wouldnt listen...
plus im sure theres some gay guys into kimi...

and dont worry i sense a mclaren come back next season... optimism people optimism!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
yes ... minardi and kimi would make a great team ... lol

mclaren wont be back next season ... ferrari will be stronger than ever!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)