The F1 Thread (10 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh ruby is a bit homosexual... hes nearly bald as well... and yeh he is a shit driver... cant even speak brazillian or english...
2005 the year of the minardis.../barumgartner if his still around

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Ron Dennis called Ruby a ''sacrificial lamb'' who had been bought in to allow Schumi to win. I think it is quite fitting. I do like Ruby though, he is a good driver but there are so many other drivers that could do much more with that Ferrari under them. His performance at Stewart can't be blamed on him alone though, the car wasn't exactly the best, and his first year at Ferrari was pretty good.

OJ he is not a homo, and he can speak many languages..
Pfft Zsolt will never get anywhere, he should just leave now.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Ruby's wife just had a miscarriage. Leave the poor man alone.

I must say, every young woman is in love with Kimi. At the 2002 GP, this English women sitting next to me kept on touching my shoulder and saying "Ooooh there he is. He is gorgeous." in one of those Pommie voice. And I was all like "Yeh, he's the shit."

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Yeh I just read that, very sad. But I wasn't attacking him either just to make that clear.

And why wouldn't every woman love Kimi? I'd do the exact same thing ;)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Thats true, why do they follow Nando around anyway?

There's no denying Kimi's appeal- whether you're male or female, even Vanbasten can't resist him.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Oh, yeh. He's a hot guy for sure. I sometimes question his masculinity, but at least he doesn't talk like Taku, and at least he talks, unlike Mika.....

Remember those post-race interviews.....

Guy: "So, well done Mika, Michael was pushing you all the way. How'd you do it?"
Mika:"............................ah...................................er...........................................................................................................................ah................................................................................................................................................................................................hm..........................................................eh....................................................................................................................It 'voz good race............................................."

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
OJ he is not a homo, and he can speak many languages..
Pfft Zsolt will never get anywhere, he should just leave now.
dont take your shit out of baumgartner... take it out on me or someone else... leave him alone!
oh cmon.. kimi has a gay voice... its so hard to understand...
but his skills as a driver ... on the other hand

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Frentzen was alright in conferences. Mika Hakkinen sucked ass. HHF collapsed on the podium once, although he says "my shoulder hurt so I sat down." Yeh right. You're still my bitch Heinz.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Orange Juice said:
dont take your shit out of baumgartner... take it out on me or someone else... leave him alone!
oh cmon.. kimi has a gay voice... its so hard to understand...
but his skills as a driver ... on the other hand
Oh so it's ok for you guys to bag out drivers that I like, yet I can't bag out your "favourites"?! bs people!

Kimi is married Grizzly ;)

Last edited:

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
eLmo said:
Oh so it's ok for you guys to bag out drivers that I like, yet I can't bag out your "favourites"?! bs people!

Kimi is married Grizzly ;)
sure sure... its the cover up...
people get married to hot chicks as oppose to coming out the closet...

yes thats right... its double standards!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Michael paid for the drive? ah shame..

...and I was listening, but so far the drivers targeted have been Juan and Kimi, Ralf has had his turn, and there'll be alot more for Zsolt if you don't stop with the Kimi bashing OJ!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
is that a threat? a challenge? i dare you... no one bags out barumgartner... its like bagging out me... it dont work baby, i always win...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I actually prefer to bag you out, because I know I can easily shut you down. Zsolt doesn't deserve a seat next year, towards the middle of the season I thought he might, but what has he accomplished? Nothing, apart from being Hungarian.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
bring it on... ill take all of you at once

whatta ya mean? how can he do well if people crash into him? thats stupid... its not like he was asking for it... everyones racist these days innit? thats why when they realise thir about to crash they wait for baumgartner and 'coincidently' hit him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)