The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Did they show the Race of Champions in Australia? I watched it was very good. Especially the part where Schumi and Loeb lost to Heikki Koveleinnen.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Klien Klien Klien Klien and did i meantion Klien!!!

I guess that they would be using a cosworth engine :eek:
They could always put red bull into the fuel - they might go faster ... after all red bull gives u wings! hehe.

Guess they will be making the chassis as well.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe ... maybe they shold use those cruddy merc engines ... ferrari won't give engines to another team. after all sauber are thinking of stopping to purchase ferrari engines therefore building their own ... while ferrari will sell engines to the midland team who are looking to purchase jordan.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I think eddie has been wanting to sell for years.

Jag is still on the grid although the teams are yet to agree to the name change of red bull.

i doubt that there will be that many cars ever in f1 again ... plus 2005 is when we find out if the other championship will go ahead... crap ... thats next yr!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eddie is a damn fool!!! who would lose a driver who qualified 7th for his first gp ever at a track which he had never been to. Eddies jordan team could have been world champions! damn fool. bet ya hes regreating it now.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
now they barely have the car to win a race - the only way they can win was the example in brazil 2003.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They beat minardi!

I can remember a few years ago when minardi used to boast that they could race with jordan and jag ... but now minardi races minardi ... hehe.

Jag is an example of how one driver can turn around a team ... like michael and ferrari.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
and they still can't keep up with the pace cars!

btw oj ... dc has onlya one yr contract ... end of next yr hes out of here!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They will still have Klien ;) plus they got heaps of financial support.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
pffft.... dc took a big dive with his salary though... half of what mclaren were paying... but i think its 240k per point? does that sound right?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
it was $5.3 million aus i think for thw whole year. not too sure it was something like that.

plus he don't deserve to be paid heaps - his highest position last year was 4th! thats disgusting!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
leave ralfie alone!!! williams have had a pretty crap car for the past few seasons ... toyota testing has been promising ... ralf is a really good driver.

Just to add more salt to dcs cause - 11 seasons 13 wins ---> schumacher achieved 13 wins in one season.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh but everyone knows the car sucked last year... i mean kimi woulda won the championship if the car actually worked...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Kimi WILL NEVER win the championship. The next driver to win after schuey has retired (boy am i dreading that day!!!) will be mark webber.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
considering webber is older than kimi ... plus oj ... i thought that u wanted zsolt to win the championship not kimi!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
zsolt will run out of money soon ... and then his career is gone! not that is isn't already gone.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
erm... we all know baumgartner wont have the chance of winning if he be driving for minardi... so.... lets face the facts... he'll just be runners up...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)