• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
you know alot about the sport.. you must have a lot of time on ur hands...
not that that is a bad thing.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yes unforuntely I have a lot of time on my hands ... damn ... but when uni starts there will always be time for f1 :) and i don't know much about it ... only about a certain team and a certain driver :uhhuh: :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... hes coming to sydney in a few weeks - i'm off to the airport to stalk him :p

hehe ... what got me into f1 was yr 10 maths. I remember that I had a maths exam the day after the 2001 aussie gp and i didn't want to study so i decided to sit down and watch the gp all weekend ... since then i haven't missed a second of a gp race.

And just for the record ... i'm not obsessed ... its more like an interest :p

HSC
i started watching the yr after......but not to procrastonate. i was watching the v8's and then i saw the gp and heard bout webber and followed ever since.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... v8s ... hmm ... mmm ... certainly an interesting category of motorsport to watch ... they aren't as good as f1, and no one say its cause schuey ain't there :p but you can certainly get really close to the v8s, thats what i like about them, last year i snuck into the ford performance racing garage :p

HSC
did you see them putting a holden engine in the car............
see if u can guess who i support(not including mark skafeand others not yet decided)??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hmm ... it has to be a holden driver, since you mentioned holden. hmm, could it be bright, maybe not, cause hes now driving for fpr.

skaife
t & r kelly
murphy
tander
jason richards
whincup
dumbrell
steven richards
mcconville
jones
weel
morris
trait
radisich

thats all the holden drivers that i can think of at the moment ... did i mention the driver?

HSC
im a rick kelly, murphy guy.
but the king of the mountain comes first whenever he is racing! even coming last i will be cheering 05 to the line.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
they are the two worst drivers ... other than skaife. Kelly cause I can't stand the way that he speaks - his voice is so high pitched, i don't think its broken yet, lol. He could barely win a race without murph. He only won that race at eastern creek (i think it was) cause the race got cut short cause of the rain.

As for murph, his sideburns piss me off and he can't win the championship the only reason why he won bathursts 2 years in a row is cause the kangaroos kept destroying the holdens ... lol. And he won't cope at all in his new team ... he won't be challenging for the title this year.

HSC
thanks for demolishing the two people i like.......

ok kellys voice is annoying and it sounds wrong cause v8's are suck a manly thing and he sounds like a pussy. but, you have to be more than a pre-pubesnt wanker to drive a v8. he is a good driver at a young age and he will be betta when his ball drop.

as for murphy. i dont know why i like him i just do. and that kanagroo was employed by ford as a suiside bonet crusher.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Its no problem ... i have been demolishing peoples favourite drivers for 100s of pages now :rolleyes:

meh ... lowndes was so much better than what kelly is now. Poor lowndes, I feel so sorry for him, hes such a nice guy :)

as for the kangaroo, it was not employed by ford, only a holden would fall apart after hitting something like that :rolleyes:

HSC
your skating on thin ice here!!

lownds's biggest mistake was to move from where he was winning (HRT) to where he couldnt get a decent car under im to do any well(FORD).

a ford would not have fallen apart because they spend so much time in the wall they reasearch ways to keep it together through and accident. holdens dont experience this as much cause we stay on the track.

just a question what is this reputation stuff?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
meh ... i've been skating on think ice for 100s of pages ... i can always accept a challenge :p

This year will be lowndes's year ... 888 racing is going to have a good car, its got SBR engines :D

Do i need to remind you which company has won the past two championships :p holden have found the self destruct button and pressed it :p

When i went to eastern creek - skaifey, the dope put wet tyres on a dry track - only a holden driver.

HSC
no only skafe.

and you have only won the last two cause you have finally found a talented driver who can strer the scrap metal round the track.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ambrose isn't a talented driver. Given the right equipment every ford driver could attempt to win the championship. This year will be Lowndes's year :)

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
This is unbelievable. I've got a spare pass into the BMW-Williams Garage for Race Day. What should I do with it?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
ahhh, im finaly back in the F1 thread...
i'll be there at albert park...taking happy snaps of everfing ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)