• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The F1 Thread (2 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
WOOHOO!!!! 25th of Feb - mark it in your diaries people, put an alarm on your phone, etc etc etc ... Ferrari are launching their F2005 spec car at Marnello :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think I went overboard with the faces!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eesh! only 18 days to go!! yippee!!! finally something worth while watching on tv :p ooh and theres gonna be an sms competition during the f1 telecast, better top up prepay account on friday before the gp :p

matt#1

HSC
N/A
Cape said:
eesh! only 18 days to go!! yippee!!! finally something worth while watching on tv :p ooh and theres gonna be an sms competition during the f1 telecast, better top up prepay account on friday before the gp :p
...I can't believe that you actually made a statement without mentioning anything about Michael Schumacher or Ferrari. :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh comeon, that was harsh matt#1! hehe, occassionally i might talk about other things than michael :p

GlobalOperation, I would have gone, but I have uni the on fridays and mondays ... so I'm more than likely to go next year. Apparently its gonna be in april :)

HSC
yeah cause of the commonwealth games.. do u think that will be a betta race cause they have had time to tweek there new cars.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'd think it would be a better race. Time to see Michael whip everyone and he beats them by 6 laps ... lol, that was just for matt#1, cause I made a post with no reference to michael :p

But in reality, f1 cars are never tweeked, although, by the time it comes around, they will be properly developed.

H

head

Anyone going to the Harbour Bridge to see Webber? I'll be there wearing my Sauber gear and chanting anti-Williams slurs.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
head said:
Anyone going to the Harbour Bridge to see Webber? I'll be there wearing my Sauber gear and chanting anti-Williams slurs.
good luck, as most of the people who will go will be Williams, Webber supporters

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
head said:
I'll join you in chanting anti - williams slurs :p i haven't decided if i'm going yet ... but if i do, i think that i will purpously wear ferrari stuff :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
lol ... great, i won't be odd looking :p

what time is it? cause i think i read somewhere it was 8:30am, and i'm like, thats a little early :p and channel 10 is broadcasting it though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)