The F1 Thread (4 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I think Spa would be the best to see..
Do you really need tickets for Monaco? can't you just sneek your way into one of the many buildings over looking the track?

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah you could. But there is actually a trackside thing where you are sit in front of a little cafe, virtually metres from the cars. Personally, I'm planning of dressing ina bikini and sneaking onto one of Eddie Jordan's yachts.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
mmm yes I'm sure everything will according to plan for you, no one would be the wiser seeing you strut around in a bikini.

Williams News:
Williams are going to be having a driver shoot-out at the end of the month to choose the 2nd driver (apparently) There's DC, Davidson, Pizza boy and another unknown.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
vanbanned said:
nick heidfeld possibly the fourth ( or frentzen...........)
Yeh they said it was probably Nicky.. Frentzen?! I doubt it.. C'mon Mika /crosses fingers

Do you like the Bahrain track Argonaut?

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Bahrain isn't that flowing, in fact, it's too unnatural, which was one of it's greatest criticisms. It is a good track nonetheless, but Istanbul will be way better. Spa is everyone's favourite. I also like Monaco and Imola. The Adelaide track was awesome and the old, old Nurburgring - The Nordschleife - greatest track in F1 history. Much too dangerous for modern F1. 22-odd kilometres of awesome track. Niki Lauda got burnt at this track in 1976 I think.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Argonaut said:
neither would Mika. Kimi proved he was better than his fellow Finn in his rookie year.
I'll never loose hope, until they confirm their 2nd driver.

I can hardly remember Bahrain, but imo Shanghi had a much better debut..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
ya shanghai had better debut
what great facilities ... id wanna be inside that bridge complex above the striaght ... that would be cool ... :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Mika and frentzen aren't going to be williams second driver ... they are both driving in the DTM next year.

I'd love to go to the monza gp, not to far from the ferrari factory, so i'd probably go and check that out as well.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
Mika and frentzen aren't going to be williams second driver ... they are both driving in the DTM next year.

I'd love to go to the monza gp, not to far from the ferrari factory, so i'd probably go and check that out as well.
Why do you have to ruin it for me? There's always hope, always!

Are you a member of the Ferrari club? Do they do factory days?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I didn't ruin it ... its the truth.

I'm not a member, although i would like to be, but to be a member in the official club it costs 24 euro a month i think. And i am pretty sure that they have open days, which schumacher and barrichello both attend. But they have a museum which is opened year round at the factory.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I don't want to hear the "truth" yet.. I still want him to come back to f1..

Thats expensive! I suppose everyone wants to know about Schumi.. The Mc club is about only about $280(Aus) a year from memory..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
he won't come back ... hes too old.

Thats cheap to compared ferrari ... but then again, i'm not completely sure about the price. i wanna go around and see all the car factories, including the teams i hate ... notable mclaren ....i think that it would be interesting.

vanbanned

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeah. Frentzen will be back. Actually (no shit), Sam Michael (ex-HHF race engineer) wanted Frentzen to replace Ralf while he wa sout but Patrick Head had none of it.......

.....and no, he probably won't be back, but I'll keep watching Magny Cours 1999.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
i just got more ferrari lego ... i got the car this time. i can't believe that my friend bought me lego gor my 19th birthday.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Thnanks heaps guys ... it doesn't say who the driver is, there is no name on the belt ... but his eyes are evil looking ... i swear they are evil ... i want to get the pit stop one next.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Evil eyes, it must be michael then!

You're going to have the whole set before McLaren even make one..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)