The F1 Thread (3 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I said I was sick. Schuey I think is fit and well and ready to win bahrain :D

Montoya is just a dumbass :p

Oooh, the FIA are going to ban drivers from wearing jewllery. So does this mean that schuey can't wear his wedding ring and his luck charm necklace that Corrina game him :confused:

M-turkey

Zoom Zoom
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
its not funny. webber was cheated out of a podium!! but i think heidfled will do well this year, im glad they picked him over that dick pizzonia.
anyway cape, hows shuey going??
Heh, yeah, it was either gonna be Heidfeld at the start of the season, or half way through.

Did anyone see Sunrise this morning with the launch of the A1 G.P?

They claimed that the cars are more advanced than F1. Although its an "off-season", single make league. So I think F1 will still be number 1.
Its gonna be an international competition, with countries competing against eachother. Thats cool.

Heh ha ha, "Is tennis really that dangerous?"
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns14494.html

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
M-turkey said:
Heh, yeah, it was either gonna be Heidfeld at the start of the season, or half way through.

Did anyone see Sunrise this morning with the launch of the A1 G.P?

They claimed that the cars are more advanced than F1. Although its an "off-season", single make league. So I think F1 will still be number 1.
Its gonna be an international competition, with countries competing against eachother. Thats cool.

Heh ha ha, "Is tennis really that dangerous?"
http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns14494.html
hmm ... I read a few months ago that A1GP was coming to sydney - me just think channel 7 is slightly slow :p I remember reading that the aim of A1GP wasn't compete with f1, cause everyone knows that f1 will stay on top.

At last though theres going to be motorsport during the f1 offseason - I won't go insane!!!

Tennis is dangerous if your name is montoya and montoya is a dumbass ... other drivers do other things which could easily make them get an injury - yet the only stupid thing happens to montoya - not that I'm complaining :D

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Cape said:
hmm ... I read a few months ago that A1GP was coming to sydney - me just think channel 7 is slightly slow :p I remember reading that the aim of A1GP wasn't compete with f1, cause everyone knows that f1 will stay on top.

At last though theres going to be motorsport during the f1 offseason - I won't go insane!!!

Tennis is dangerous if your name is montoya and montoya is a dumbass ... other drivers do other things which could easily make them get an injury - yet the only stupid thing happens to montoya - not that I'm complaining :D
lucky my name isnt 'montoya is a dumbass' aye:)

HSC
Cape said:
I said I was sick. Schuey I think is fit and well and ready to win bahrain :D

Montoya is just a dumbass :p

Oooh, the FIA are going to ban drivers from wearing jewllery. So does this mean that schuey can't wear his wedding ring and his luck charm necklace that Corrina game him :confused:
ok we have established that you have a (sometimes disturbing) obsession with shuey but do u really think the new car will bring them from where they are to the front? and the tyres would not have been developed enough ovr two weeks to go for race wins.

i have no dout in his return to the podium but its not going to happen for another few races and even when it does happen, it wont be like last year. him a ferrari have made it to the top and have only one way to go. down.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
GlobalOperation said:
ok we have established that you have a (sometimes disturbing) obsession with shuey but do u really think the new car will bring them from where they are to the front? and the tyres would not have been developed enough ovr two weeks to go for race wins.

i have no dout in his return to the podium but its not going to happen for another few races and even when it does happen, it wont be like last year. him a ferrari have made it to the top and have only one way to go. down.
The tyres that were used on the F2004M were actually specified for the F2005. Thats the reason why the F2004M was absolute shit during the first 2 races. All the winter testing was mainly focused upon the F2005 - even though testing of the F2005 began in mid last year. Crap - all these F2004M's and F2005's are confusing me, lol.

Ferrari always traditionally do well when they go back to Europe after the opening few fly away rounds.

And I don't have an obsession with schuey :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh ... calm down ... its only the Bahrain gp :p

Its seriously delayed here again, and we all know that the stupid x-factor will run over time :rolleyes:

On the net, the race starts at 9:30. YAY!!! I'll know who wins before the race is shown on tv :D then i'll know if i can be bothered staying up for it.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yehhhh...good point :rolleyes:

should do that, save myself a late night :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
But watching numbers is one thing. But it doesn't compare to seeing michael standing on the podium in first place - and then in the press conference *faints* gotta love his accent :)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
hmmm....ur not AS bad?? as in, u could be worse???:p

shocking....its the reason u should try n displace ur fetish 4 jawlines :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh yes, I can be worse.

How many times do i have to say I don't have a fetish for jawlines

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't and you can't prove it!!!

Schuey's accent is better than his jawline though :p

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
i can...explain ur liking for guys with big awlines, n ur utter diapproval 4 guys who are nearly there but not quite angular enuff? :p

schuey n lil schuey...n then webber (u dont like webber remember?:p)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eeeh ... I have my reasons why I don't like webber, like I have my reasons for liking the schumacher brothers.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
yes...n the 'cape <3 angular jawline' theory works well....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)