The F1 Thread (12 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Raikkonen brought it upon himself. It looked cool though!

Would you look at that ... NO MCLARENS ON THE PODIUM :p

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
haha - ye it did look pretty cool wit all teh debris n shit...

lol ye - go ALONSO!! hehe so so cooool

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I swear, if I see Alonso's ugly mug on tv one more time this season,i will either slit my whists or I will murder someone. hmm ... who is at the top of my list?

omg, heidfeld is sooooooooo cute ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
MOTHER FUCKERS, thats the biggest bs ive heard in my life, i was thinking that they should take him into pits but then they have to be competitive as they are behind in the championship and WHAM final lap he cant even finish, he wouldve held of alonso easy i think... fucken hell what a bad prediction... and monty should have gotten a podium if it want for webber he was 3rd right before the first turn...

and yeh it was webbers fault... dont think he saw monty turning in

HSC
Driver of the round would surely have to be Coulthard - his start was absoultely stunning, he made up like 8 places in the space of afew corners! :uhhuh:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Italian Hotshot said:
Driver of the round would surely have to be Coulthard - his start was absoultely stunning, he made up like 8 places in the space of afew corners! :uhhuh:
den he fukd it up by speeding in the pit lane ...
haha i didnt go on bos last night coz i thought sum1 would spoil it ... damn it webber did so well in qualifying only to fuk it up with another horrible start ... and kimis car just couldnt hold on, bad day all round ... well done to heidfeld on another 2nd placing and a ferarri on the podium!?! thats unheard of :p why cant webber just be happy with his podium in monaco, hes chucking such a sulkie i swear, just be happy !!!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Argonaut said:
But if that was right at the beginning of ther first lap, it had nothing to do with skill (at least in part) as Webber went off ... did anyone else go out with him, I haven't seen the footage ... Troy Corser got all the motorsport airtime this morning, with only a brief mention of Webber only at 7.30 ...
webber got off to another lackluster start and was slow to accelerate .. he was caught by a few cars, well anyway a flying montoya was out wide coming into turn 1 and tried to turn in, webber who was going into the corner quite quick (in an effort to make up for his bad start) braked late and locked the front wheel crashing into montoya as he turned insending him into the gravel trap and out of the race ... webber later admitted it was his fault and no fault of montoyas "montoya had to turn into the corner, and i lock the fronts" he said

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Someone really should tell webber to select first gear and not reverse :p Webber admitted to the accident - if only montoya retired as well :mad:

Sure coulthard made up how many places? But Michael came all the way from the back of the field and finished 5th :D

I think I might have a german fetish ... I doubt it though, not my fault all the good drivers are german :p

Kimi would not have been able to hold off Alonso, even if Kimi's tyre didn't explode. Kimi couldn't even brake probably or go around a hairpin probably either :p

Ferrari have been on the podium twice this season ... fuck this season sucks ... I demand ferrari and schumacher to win again!!!

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
i would have had a lot to say in this thread last night, but seems like everyone has covered everything :)

shame about webber, shame about kimi
would have been nice to see him get a hatrick

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Orange Juice said:
fucken hell what a bad prediction
Support Michael then :D

redslert said:
shame about webber, shame about kimi
would have been nice to see him get a hatrick
Shame about Michael :eek: Wait... No one here except for me cares about Michael *cries* Atleast those Bridgestones are finally finding some form :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Orange Juice said:
MOTHER FUCKERS, thats the biggest bs ive heard in my life, i was thinking that they should take him into pits but then they have to be competitive as they are behind in the championship and WHAM final lap he cant even finish, he wouldve held of alonso easy i think... fucken hell what a bad prediction... and monty should have gotten a podium if it want for webber he was 3rd right before the first turn...

and yeh it was webbers fault... dont think he saw monty turning in
FARKEN RECKON .... BS!....ARRRR..RAGE ME UP ....

KIMI WILL TAKE REVENGE

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
RUB!X said:
webber later admitted it was his fault and no fault of montoyas "montoya had to turn into the corner, and i lock the fronts" he said
you should read the daily telegraph sports about the race. bias towards Webber, "JPM BARGED INTO HIM", and only quoted the bit where Webber said JPM has to go around the corner.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Grizzly said:
FARKEN RECKON .... BS!....ARRRR..RAGE ME UP ....

KIMI WILL TAKE REVENGE
Trip to Canada to murder a certain Fernando Alonso anyone???
Alonso :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw: :chainsaw:

Joshy, what are you doing reading newspapers :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Grizzly said:
you should read the daily telegraph sports about the race. bias towards Webber, "JPM BARGED INTO HIM", and only quoted the bit where Webber said JPM has to go around the corner.
its exactly why i dont read the daily telegraph coz its full of shit ...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
So is anyone going to enter the vodafone competition to win a trip to Italy, a hot lap with Michael Schumacher and a guided tour of the ferrari factory for me.

*Dials 1512, your current account balance is 92 cents* I'm poor, someone enter for me :(

psyfre

Supercalifragilisticexp..
HSC
Cape said:
So is anyone going to enter the vodafone competition to win a trip to Italy, a hot lap with Michael Schumacher and a guided tour of the ferrari factory for me.

*Dials 1512, your current account balance is 92 cents* I'm poor, someone enter for me :(
i did :D u just hav to send a message to some number wit ur name..

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well I'd enter, but I missed the phone number cause someone was pestering me on msn *cough OJ cough* :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)