The F1 Thread (5 Viewers)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
yes i am quite sure...

btw have you ever noticed that there is a large amount of sluty activity at the track? .. lol .. ie those chicks in little skirts etc :rolleyes: walking all over the place..
nothing wrong with a few ladiz with short skirts? i mean usually the track temperature is quite hot...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..bahh .. how did i know you'd reply like that lol :p .. i'm sure the male population quite enjoys it :rolleyes: ... enjoy away then..

i'm going to sleep- i thought you were meant to be"studying" ;) ... nite
no more distractions now :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by Cape
I think to drive at minardi, u gotta have sponorship to bring in the money.
thread on fire!!!
true ... yah u know the hungarian government paid a shitload of money to get baumgartner into that minardi, its these little things that keep minardi alive ...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
nothing wrong with a few ladiz with short skirts? i mean usually the track temperature is quite hot...
lols

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I don't think that u can be actaully sponsored by ferrari, u would be better off to try their parent companies, fiat and maserati.

Yeah, i am a chick as well, and i do have it in for kimi, only cause he bet michael.

Yeah, there is a large amount of sluty activitiy on the track. Why can't we focus more on the drivers??? They are better looking!!!

Thats why when i go to the race track to watch the v8s, i tend to spend most of my time in the paddock instead of in the grandstands.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Yeah, i am a chick as well, and i do have it in for kimi, only cause he bet michael.
yeh definitely... montoya looked good last season too... that agressive short tempered columbian!

Yeah, there is a large amount of sluty activitiy on the track. Why can't we focus more on the drivers??? They are better looking!!!

the drivers aint good looking to me..!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Typical, howd we know u would reply like that.

For us girls we can have the drivers - they earn more :D
For u guys, u can have the sluty chicks who think that they are so good cause they can stand holding a sign and wear tight clothes. lol.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Typical, howd we know u would reply like that.

For us girls we can have the drivers - they earn more :D
For u guys, u can have the sluty chicks who think that they are so good cause they can stand holding a sign and wear tight clothes. lol.
lmfao ...those girls :rolleyes: ..'omg holding a sign is like such a hard fucking job'.. meh i'll leave them to bask in all their glory :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
its these little things that keep minardi alive ...
ah so true...
yet they are bearly alive... hmmm they need some huge company to come in take over... though that'll prbly never happen - well not soon anyway

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
maybe when roman abramovich gets bored of owning chelsea, he'll buy minardi ...?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
maybe when roman abramovich gets bored of owning chelsea, he'll buy minardi ...?
yeh im trying to talk him into doing it but he says his busy with chelsea right now...

this thread is so gonna be mis-lead like all the other threads i post in :p.... but itll be back by this sunday :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
this thread is so gonna be mis-lead like all the other threads i post in :p.... but itll be back by this sunday :p
lol ...yes indeed you have a way of going 'off topic' ..

oh btw our future minardi driver (aka oj) I hope those pit passes for all of us are coming along fine :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
lol ...yes indeed you have a way of going 'off topic' ..

oh btw our future minardi driver (aka oj) I hope those pit passes for all of us are coming along fine :p
yeh i gave billy (the guy in charge of minadi) a call today and he said their on the way... and its on ship cuz the postage via a plane was way out of the budget... so hopefully ill get it soon!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeh i gave billy (the guy in charge of minadi) a call today and he said their on the way... and its on ship cuz the postage via a plane was way out of the budget... so hopefully ill get it soon!
haha yeh I know you guys have really gotta stick to that budget.. I mean god forbid if minardi actually spent over $50 million for once :p

can i get 1 too
Yes of course.. only if you give the money directly to me ;) do not pass oj

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC

Yes of course.. only if you give the money directly to me ;) do not pass oj
nah ill give it to you for free... no need to pay elmo...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
I'm not worried about your money...
You totally ruined my excellent money making scheme

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)