The F1 Thread (6 Viewers)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by Orange Juice
nah ill give it to you for free... no need to pay elmo...
YAY thx for that !!! :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Originally posted by eLmo
I'm not worried about your money...
You totally ruined my excellent money making scheme
lols :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
I'm not worried about your money...
You totally ruined my excellent money making scheme
i dont get it... what do you mean? i told you already im getting paid 600k... you need'nt worry about me... i appreiciate it tho...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
:rolleyes: man... I'm not worried about your money ...
I was looking to pocket the money myself
lol unless your willing to share your 600k? :p

...this hypothetical situation is confusing me :(

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
:rolleyes: man... I'm not worried about your money ...
I was looking to pocket the money myself
lol unless your willing to share your 600k? :p

...this hypothetical situation is confusing me :(
this aint hypothetical... im flying to minadi terrotory after my exams... (yeh they said i gotta still finish my uni course)

as for racing at motreal... mschu was showing some skills again.... and i dont think it was even in qualifying... just running around and about!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
this aint hypothetical... im flying to minadi terrotory after my exams... (yeh they said i gotta still finish my uni course)
mmm yes I'm sure :p

anyway Ralf seems to be somewhat earning his $14m ..taking pole position... finally he shows some driving skills

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
did anyone watch it last night?
crap i wished i watched it... i tried stayin awake... but stupid economics made me fall asleep...

anyways elmo.... GO MCLAREN...
they got more points than they got all season... so thats goota be pretty good...
maybe the fellas learnt how to drive now... im glad their engines didnt blow...

anyone who watched it... anything interesting happen?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
they got more points than they got all season... so thats goota be pretty good...
Yes I braved the early hours of the morning to watch -2:15am what a crazy time to watch!

..yay i know - finally they finished a race with points!!
raikkonen came into the pits like 5 times or something absolutely ridiculous :rolleyes:

Klein was a bit psycho- driving all over place - i think he caused all that mess at the turn1 .. they showed a clip of him bouncing across the grass at one point.. so amusing lol

Barrichello was so close to over taking Shuey - I don't know why he didn't.. ferrai is so sus .. he probably would have won the bloody thing if he just over took..

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
im so tired, woke up 4pm lols ... r.shuey gets disqualified barichello to second and button moves to third ... lols klien is peice of shit of a driver, he thinks his jag is a rally car or his in a demolition derby :S sato shits his car again, pls some1 teach him to drive properly (he is too aggresive) ... mclaren did better :p stil not good enuf ... renault was unreliable (for once) first time der cars have had a failure this year) ... ferrari fn conspiracy theory damn barichello had a faster car, better set up argh :( ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
im so tired, woke up 4pm lols ... r.shuey gets disqualified barichello to second and button moves to third ... lols klien is peice of shit of a driver, he thinks his jag is a rally car or his in a demolition derby :S sato shits his car again, pls some1 teach him to drive properly (he is too aggresive) ... mclaren did better :p stil not good enuf ... renault was unreliable (for once) first time der cars have had a failure this year) ... ferrari fn conspiracy theory damn barichello had a faster car, better set up argh :( ...
how far up the rank did sato get before blowing up?
i swear being agressive is so much more interesting to watch....

and did both renaults blow up? if so... MAD....

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
i meant by sato driving aggresively, is he isnt one with the car, he cant feel it like say m.shuey feels his ferrari, michael knows how to look after the car, the components, sato just drives it flat out, which is good to watch but not too good for him or his team ...

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by RUB!X
i meant by sato driving aggresively, is he isnt one with the car, he cant feel it like say m.shuey feels his ferrari, michael knows how to look after the car, the components, sato just drives it flat out, which is good to watch but not too good for him or his team ...
give him time.. i bet his getting use to the engine pissing out the fuel..... yep thats why his engine keeps blowing up!

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Tim Webster Sports Tonight quote "brake irregularities" unquote ...
Something to do with the brakes and their modification

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
did anyone watch it last night?
crap i wished i watched it... i tried stayin awake... but stupid economics made me fall asleep...

anyone who watched it... anything interesting happen?
I stayed up all nite to watch it ... I had to put up with the moto gp :mad:

Anyway, it was a really good race ... especially at the start ... lol. I thought that it was my day, seeing my fav 2 drivers one and two on the podium ... but no!!! WILLIAMS HAD TO GO AND SCREW IT UP!!! I AM SO PISSED AT THEM!!! RALF SHOULD DEFINATELY LEAVE!!! THAT 2ND PLACE WAS JUST WHAT HE NEEDED!!!

Well done Michael for his 7th career win at Montreal and his 77th career victory :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
omg ... lame michael shuey wins again ... argh !!!
every1 should have a manual gearbox ... btw the moto gp was a great race ... so exciting :D

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Originally posted by Cape
Well done Michael for his 7th career win at Montreal and his 77th career victory :D
bOo! :mad1:

btw sucked in Ralf .. big money and zero skills :rolleyes:

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
indianapolis is a great track, bloody hell it has start at 2:30 in the morning :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)