The F1 Thread (11 Viewers)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Highly doubt it ... just removing one thing isn't gonna change their car competely.

The ferrari is complete though ... working on next years car... well they have been for weeks now.

V

vanbasten

Weeks?
As soon as the season starts they are already working on next years car. More like months.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Cape said:
Highly doubt it ... just removing one thing isn't gonna change their car competely
in f1 little things make a huge difference ...

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
hungararing is a crap curcuit, omg so boring ... if u get pole, u win as in monaco ... very hard to overtake as the track was built after a number of serious injuries to f1 drivers, aryton senna for example ... so they implemented safety prioritising in race track design and the result is hungararing ... a POS curcuit, but bcoz i luv f1 soooo much, i watch it ... and yeah eLmo to replace Louise!!! what a dumb bitch ... kimi ur angry? wtf ... omg stfu!!!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
They should replace Hungary with Austria ... they took all the great tracks away

V

vanbasten

They keep Hungary to accomodate for the Eastern European market. For the Eastern European market, I reckon they should move to Brno, Czech Republic. They use it in the German DTM series. Its much better than the Hungaroring but the only thing hindering its F1 prospects is the lack of facilities. Nonetheless, Hungary is a shit track. But at least we might see Fernando lapping Schumacher again (fingers crossed).

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Alonso isn't gonna lap schumacher again ... it was a one off thing ... although ppl are syaing that hungary is gonna be ferrari's toughest ... but thats what they also said after Australia about Malaysia.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
RUB!X said:
hungararing is a crap curcuit, omg so boring ... if u get pole, u win as in monaco ... very hard to overtake as the track was built after a number of serious injuries to f1 drivers, aryton senna for example ... so they implemented safety prioritising in race track design and the result is hungararing ... a POS curcuit, but bcoz i luv f1 soooo much, i watch it ... and yeah eLmo to replace Louise!!! what a dumb bitch ... kimi ur angry? wtf ... omg stfu!!!
Remember when you said the same thing about monaco? .. and then it turned out to the most exciting race? .. I hope you've jinxed this track too :p
.. & I'll make it my mission to replace her ;)

Cape said:
Alonso isn't gonna lap schumacher again ... it was a one off thing ... although ppl are syaing that hungary is gonna be ferrari's toughest ... but thats what they also said after Australia about Malaysia.
Its called hope.. and its what all non-ferrari supporters cling to :p + I'm hoping for no ferrari podium finish :rolleyes: (as always) ..and if there must be a red man on the podium it should be Ruby :D

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe ferrari could wrap up the championship at hungary??? They should have at germany ... but baz was being a crap driver AGAIN!!!

waa!!! There should be a race on tonight ... its so unfair!!! :vcross:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Hopefully more cars finish this time round ..
but that was a good podium ..fernado, kimi, juan :D :p

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
mclaren - coulthard (out) jpm (in)
williams - jpm (out) r.scheuy (out) webber (in) button (in?)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Stupid jenson :rolleyes: .. he might even loose his f1 licence..and davidson might drive at hungary instead..

Here what it'll be like next year :D with juancho

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Why might he loose his f1 license ... thats not fair!!! jenson is the third best driver ... and the photo of the mc is YUCKY!!! :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
mmm I think juan might have to change his helmet design so it fits in with the mc colour concept.. ;)

Theres too many stories about him :rolleyes:
-"Ecclestone warned that Button risks losing his F1 superlicense if he is found to be in breach of his contract by the FIA’s Contracts Recognition Board."

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Maybe he should have a black helmet, lol. If button looses his license, then i guarantee you that no one will catch ferrari ... he is the only one that can really come on terms with barrichello, atleast. But he hasn't got the measure of Michael :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
oh :p ..you'll see.. when kimi and juan will kick your ferrari arse..

Button is a good driver... but he's gotten a bit tooooo cocky..how he's handled his "move" and all the anti-women in motorsports stuff he goes on about have lost him a fair amount of support.. thats what you get for talking too much..eventually it turns it crap.. :uhhuh:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Kimi and juan will never kick ferrari arse ... they will be too busy trying to kick each others arse. Thats the prob mc are gonna have next year. He probably says too much cause hes english ... so therefore he can't speak fluent english unlike most other f1 drivers who have funny accent ... but then again ... its the accents that are cool. Button was so much better in 2000 ... if only we could go back to then!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)