The F1 Thread (3 Viewers)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
it would be better to have the ferrari no1, no2 doesn't matter driver relationship? .. I feel sorry for ruby sometimes ..
back then jensons head was a deflated a bit.. so its understandable :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Well ... anything to win the championship ... if u were a team principal ... and u had one GREAT driver and another average driver and a team which was able to win the championship ... wouldn't you do the same thing???

Jenson is english ... nothing more said. lol. :eek:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh ... team boss now ... let me guess Kimi is gonna be a driver :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
damn.... kimi is like 10th i think...
or maybe 8th...
this sucks... hope they unleash a fully elite strategy, and give kimi a podium...
i cant wait to see sato drive... i think he'll be able to take out barrichello and maybe end up with a podium if he doesnt blow up his car... again

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Yep ... ferrari has gotta rap up the constructors championship ... but we will see ... you can't count on barrichello for anything. GO MICHAEL :cool:

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
lol barrichellos like one of the few drivers that finish within the same lap as michael.

Dont forget that he also contributed to more than a 1/4 of the constructer points.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol tusitula, ferrari dont need 2 drivers to win the constructors title cship ...
what a fn boring race, the highlight was probably as the commentator said "Ross Brawn eating a banana" kimi out again :( damn engine failures ...

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Webber was in contention to catch coulthard, then he spun out. Typical jaguar, they build cars like boxcarts.

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
That was the most boring race all season!! :mad: this fucking sucks!!! :( poor Kimi :( :( :(

Driver of the race- Fernado :)

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
oh and poor Trulli too damnit!! :(

..btw the cover of f1 racing is excellent this month :D.. monty in his mclaren race suit :D ..the only good thing I saw last night :p

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
People People people....as boring as it may seem now, you should all be honoured that you are alive and witnesses of the SHUMI AGE- a driver like him only comes every 300 years. So forget all the other drivers, accept the fact that Ferrari will always reign supreme and sit back and enjoy the F1 ride ;)

The only thing that will stop them is Schumi's death

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
juventino said:
People People people....as boring as it may seem now, you should all be honoured that you are alive and witnesses of the SHUMI AGE- a driver like him only comes every 300 years. So forget all the other drivers, accept the fact that Ferrari will always reign supreme and sit back and enjoy the F1 ride ;)

The only thing that will stop them is Schumi's death
Not death- retirement. ..who said we weren't honoured to see a great driver like Michael? ..but its not so great seeing it happen race after race thats all :(
I don't think Ferrari will "always reign supreme" ...each of the top teams have had their fair share.. they will fall sooner or later (perhaps later) :mad:

Orange Juice said:
damn.... kimi is like 10th i think...
or maybe 8th...
this sucks... hope they unleash a fully elite strategy, and give kimi a podium...
i cant wait to see sato drive... i think he'll be able to take out barrichello and maybe end up with a podium if he doesnt blow up his car... again
I thought Sato would be able to get away ..but no :( imo he could have gotten on the podium if only he hadn't had such a shit start :( at least the car didn't blow up ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh his car didnt blow up... but he only got a couple of points... i overrated the poor asian fella, i thought hed be a good competitor against the ferraris instead he slips like 5 spots in the first lap...
alonso had a good start... mclaren should get en engine like that

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Ah ... its so good that ferrari have wrapped up the championship .... there are rumors that rubens is going to bar!!! He stay at ferrari and help michael to win the championship ... the race was more interesting as numbers on the net than what it was on tv ... BORING!!! But GO FERRARI!!! ;) Next up is michael winning the championship ... he could do it the next round.

And juventino - saying that michaels death ... thats so slack!!! Michael will never die ... he will always live in the f1 books as a racing LEGEND!!! And you should be glad that u are living in the time of the dominance of Michael Schumacher.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
barichello to bar???
r u serz, wow!
damn, who to replace?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
" Next, Todt responded to claims BAR chief Dave Richards turned to Ferrari's 'second' driver Rubens Barrichello as a replacement for defecting Jenson Button. ''Again, just a lousy rumour,'' he frowned.

''Actually, it makes me laugh when I read such things -- Rubens probably walked into the motor home of David Richards because he was invited for a drink! ''Rubens has a contract with us and if I am not mistaken, he is very happy.''

Ferrari has also been linked in the media with F3000's runaway champion, Italian-born Vitantonio Liuzzi, who - as rumour has it - may become a tester. ''I do follow the progress of many young drivers,'' Todt admitted. ''But what is truer is that, until 2007 at the earliest, we do not have driver vacancies.'' "

Ruby's not going anywhere ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)