The F1 Thread (10 Viewers)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol ... that settles it then ... eLmo has strong contacts

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Rubens can leave ferrari for all i care ... they could do better without him!!! :eek:

reno2004

Retired Member - 1/12/04
HSC
N/A
I so hope M.Schumacher decides to retire this year. He has done everything in this sport that can be done. He has all the records except for the most number of pole positions, but he only needs like 4 more for that record too. The sport must be so boring for him now with no challenges and having been at the top for so long.

Im pleading, please M.Schumacher retire. So this sport can become interesting again.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Bet u he won't retire ... he seems to love racing now more than ever ... i remember reading that he won't retire until hes beaten ... but if hes beaten wouldn't it make it more satisfying to stay on and see if he could get the crown back??? ;)

V

vanbasten

Poor us. Hungary was so bloody boring. Lucky I love the sport too much to fall asleep during the race.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Even i agree that Hungary was boring ... i swear the numbers were more interesting, lol. And i agree with the comminators that the most interesting thing was seeing brawn eating a banana. Except the podium was interesting ... GREAT TO SEE MICHAEL, Lol.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
wen dont we see michael on the podium ...

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Cape said:
Bet u he won't retire ... he seems to love racing now more than ever ... i remember reading that he won't retire until hes beaten ... but if hes beaten wouldn't it make it more satisfying to stay on and see if he could get the crown back??? ;)

I thought he said he'd retire while his on top? .. he's got a couple of seasons left in him.. I don't think he's going anywhere unfortunately :( .. after Kimi takes the championship off him then he can leave ;)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh, i hope mikey is driving when his 80, like to see how the gforces affects his saggy skin

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Schumacher is a champ.. to stay at the top for so long in such a sport is amazing. Apparently he's a really stoic person, i was reading an article on him and they said if he was in world war II he'd be a greater flying ace than the red baron ever was.
Which doesnt seem too bad, If Michael was as good at anything else as he is driving.. he'd be an absolute gun.

Do you think Schuey gets bored of driving around when he's not in his F1??

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Atotoi said:
Schumacher is a champ.. to stay at the top for so long in such a sport is amazing. Apparently he's a really stoic person, i was reading an article on him and they said if he was in world war II he'd be a greater flying ace than the red baron ever was.
Which doesnt seem too bad, If Michael was as good at anything else as he is driving.. he'd be an absolute gun.

Do you think Schuey gets bored of driving around when he's not in his F1??
Michael said that during the 3 week break that he missed driving ... but at the same time he liked spending time with the family.

Michael also enjoys soccer. He plays for a team in Switzerland ... hes pretty good at that as well ... but not as good as driving ... when he was young he wanted to play soccer as a goalkeeper, is idol was "Toni Schumacher" who is no relation to michael. :uhhuh:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
yeh there were billions of photos up a few weeks ago of michael playing soccer.. I think it was some big game during the break.. I didn't look though :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
eLmo said:
yeh there were billions of photos up a few weeks ago of michael playing soccer.. I think it was some big game during the break.. I didn't look though :p
OMG!!! I love it when he plays soccer :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lols ...
I hope someone slide tackles him and breaks his legs ... :p

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
lol its oh so tempting.. but I don't want anything to hinder his performance.. he must be at his best when Kimi beats him :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)