The F1 Thread (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
yeh flavio is one hectically ugly but rich guy... but hell his dam ugly...
if i was him id use all me money to make meself look better... id be scaring the public if i were to go out.... hence why trulli left...

elmo as if trulli will race for toyota this season...ugly man wouldnt let him for sure... specially if he beats the renaults :p....

obviously your not a very good stalker... cuz i am vanbasten!

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
..fine youre a better stalker than me ..but I'm still good!..
oh please that van guy was much more intelligent ..and minus the "azn pride dawg" rofl :p

anyway.. I was only telling you guys the rumours that I've heard - he's already started testing in the toyota & his helmet is really nice :D

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
what? i role play when im vanbasten!
i hope his helmet makes him drive faster i have high expectation for toyota next year

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
^ he is ugly and he's a wanker ..and he's not married to Heidi Klum if thats who youre refering to?

Role play is your whole life OJ.. be carefull or I'll tell everyone where you live :p

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
ok
Williams - Mark Webber, Button (most likely otherwise still at BAR)
McLaren - Kimi Raikkonen , Monty
Renault - Fernando Alonso, Fisic
B.A.R - Sato (he better be here), DC (he better be here)
Toyota - Schu Jr, Trulli
Sauber - JV, ?
Jordan - ?, ?
Minardi - ?, ?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Williams - Mark Webber, Button (most likely otherwise still at BAR)
McLaren - Kimi Raikkonen , Monty
Renault - Fernando Alonso, Fisic
B.A.R - Sato (he better be here), DC (he better be here)
Toyota - Schu Jr, Trulli
Sauber - JV, ?
Jordan - ?, ?
Minardi : OJ , and Grizzly :p

edit: u gotta race him in daytona to get it ...lol

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
what kinda lists are those?

McLaren - Mercedes-Benz :D
- Kimi
- Juan

Ferrari
- Schumi Snr
- Ruby

BAR - Honda
- Taku
- DC/Davidson/Jense

Renault
- Fisi
- Nando

Williams - BMW
- Webber
- Jense?

Sauber - Petronas
- JV
- Massa

Toyota
- Jarno
- Baby Schumi

Jordan
- Nicky
- Timo

Minardi
- Bruni
- Baumgartner

but I want to see Klien & Pizzonia get drives

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
:rolleyes: uh atleast I filled in the fucking gaps .. you were the one that asked for the list to be completed..yet you criticise..
They wont do what??
You don't think Fisi has what is takes to be at renault? .. you must be one of the minority.. Fisi has proven himself at Sauber, he deserves to have a stable and reliable team behind him now..

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
elmo your list.. is wrong WRONGGGGG
for minardi it should me and griz... and you should edit it NOW!
i hope they arent allowed 3 cars.. it allows the third driver to help team mates....and somehow the shitty teams will get fucked over because they are always fucked over by the richer teams...
i think the fia should just reduce the requirements that teams need to join the f1... thatll be alot simpler

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Drivers can switch from team to team, but no one will have the consistency that ferrari and michael have :cool:

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
ah shutup OJ.. you and grizzly both suck at driving.. maybe you guys could drive around in the safety car instead :p

if fia made it easier to enter f1 we'd have more shite teams driving around pointlessly

3 car teams will suck.. there is absolutely no point to it

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
unless there were 3 schumachers :) or three good looking ferrari drivers :)

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
lol argonaut did u know that the hungarian government paid minardi for baumgartners seat ... some pretty huge figure :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
RUB!X said:
lol argonaut did u know that the hungarian government paid minardi for baumgartners seat ... some pretty huge figure :)
Yeah i heard that i think!

Didnt Michael have to pay bennetton ? for his ride with them ? haha

V

vanbasten

Argonaut, come on. Everyone keeps saying "Ooooooh JV has won both Indy and F1, he is the best" - buuuuuuuuuuuuullllshit. Fisichella is one of, if not the most, naturally talented driver on the field. He has been rather unlucky in the past few years getting stuck at shitty teams. As a result, he has never been able to show his true potential so we cannot really judge him. This year at Sauber, he did a solid job. Started off slowly, but upped the pace and at times looked magnificent. As for JV hopping a Renault before Fisi - unlikely and rather stupid if it did happen. While JV is undoubtedly very quick and experienced (i hope he does the job for Sauber in '05) but his time at BAR was shocking. However, apparently he has had an attitude change and only time will tell to see if it has helped, but as for him being better than Fisi - no chance.

I'm rather surprised Flav (the Italian bloke) is risking Fisi - he's been in the sport since like 1996 and still hasn't done anything notable other than get pushed from team to team.

.....Thats a piss poor argument. There have been many drivers who have never done anything notable (i.e. win a championship) and have proved to be great drivers. You have legends like Stirling Moss, Gilles Villeneuve , Carlos Reutemann and Jacky Ickx (among many more) who have never won a championsip and are considered to be some of the greats of all time. Then you have someone like Froncois Cevert who only ever won one GP (like Fisi) and is considered by many as one of the best drivers ever. If you havent heard of him, look him up.

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
Argonaut said:
Sure he's been with some pretty pathetic teams, but that's no excuse for poor performance
lol r u sure?

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
Ah we have already discussed the fact that Frentzen was a champion on God knows what page..

Who would you like to see at Renault instead of Fisi?.. Would you rather that Fisi stay at Sauber? .. You know the deal was done with both Webber and Fisi in mind.. it was a trade for Flav to release Webber to Frank.. and for Fisi to be released to Renault..

V

vanbasten

Frentzen didn't play second fiddle to JV at Williams in 1997 and 1998 - he got slaughtered by the British media becaue he replaced Damon Hill and everyone at Williams hated him and NO Frentzen did not put in strong performances at Williams at all - he only one once when VJV wona championship - in that sense he did play seocnd fiddle I guess (I hate talking about those years of Frentzen's career). Then came 1999. Frentzen won two races and could have pushed Mika for the championship if it wasn't for an electrical failure 7 laps from the end of the European GP (ARRRRRGHHHHH!) Ultimately, it wasn't bad performances that got him back at Sauber, it was getting fired by Eddie Jordan, and both Prost and Arrows leaving. And by the way, when HHF drove for Prost and Arrows he did produce some excellent performances (e.g. qualifying 4th for the Belgian Gp in a Prost). Ultimately, his biggest mistake was going to race Formula Nippon in Japan rather than staying with the Mercedes F3 team. Heinz would have been WC's next to Mika but shit happens. And thats that. It all depends on the team. I say Fisichella is the most naturally talented because of his ability to push the car to its fullest and sadly the cars in recent memory he has driven have been shit. Fernando Alonso and Giancarlo Fisichella are not too dissimilar in their experience (i don't mean style - FA is much more erratic than Fisi). By this, i mean Alonso, at his time at Minardi was doing exceptionally well FOR THE CAR UNDERNEATH HIM. HE would consistenly qualify 16th or 17th, which isnt exactly "mixing it with the big boys". But for his racecraft - it was brilliant. Similarly, Fisichella did very well in that 110 degree angle "engined" Benetton, hammering Button and putting some nice races in the process (i.e Monaco and 3rd at Spa'). So, while Fisi's career definitely HAS been stagnating, his performance has only gotten better and the battle between him and Alonso next year will be awesome, provided Renault give them another good car. Thats just the facts, but personally, I believe that, in time, Fisichella has the capacity and experience to kick Alonso's ass.

P.S. Argonaut, please do not measure the natural ability of a driver by how much championships and points they have won. This is a huge misconception. Natural ability is seen in the driving style the respective drivers undertake and how consistent and quick their lap times are. If you ever go to a GP stand at a corner and check out how they enter the corners, you will see a tremendous difference. And remember, to win a championship, you need a mixture of a good car, team, natural speed and knowledge. I can assure you that Michael Schumacher is not the fastest driver out there, he is the smartest. Don't get me wrong, he is still bloody quick but not the quickest. For example, before he came to F1 he came third in f3000 championship to KArl Wendliger and Heinz-Harald Frentzen but when he came to F1 he excelled. Regardless though, now that Fisi has a good car and team around him - watch him fly!

V

vanbasten

I would rather Fisi stay at Sauber because he is awesome and I am a huge Sauber fan. On the other hand, I am happy that he is at Renault because he will show the world (and Argonaut) how good he really is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)