The Football Thread (2 Viewers)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
re: The Official Football Thread

omfg its italy vs england.

prepare yourself for the greatest anti-climax ever.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Re: The Official A-League Thread.

Sydney FC take out the W-League grand final defeating Brisbane 3-2!
:shoot:

:eek:

Would have been 3-1 but for a penalty in the last 20 secs. I actually enjoyed it, usually an inane bore but this match was quite worthwhile watching. Awesome Sydney attack in 2nd half.

Last edited:

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

Honestly, I reckon UEFA rigged it. All english teams to play Italian teams (Bar arsanal). I reckon that Inter will lose to chelski and Milan will beat Manure.

Barcelona will beat stuggart and go through.

Heres's the draw:

VfB Stuttgart - Barcelona

Olympiakos - Bordeaux

Inter - Chelsea (damn)

Porto - Arsenal

Bayern Munich - Fiorentina (good one)

CSKA Moscow - Sevilla (2005, 2006 and 2007 Uefa winners)

Lyon - Real Madrid (Lyon has a pretty good record against Madrid recently)

AC Milan - Manchester United (damn)

johony

HSC

bah bow, another loss to the reds..to the last team on the ladder heheh lol

johony

HSC

just noticed how well birmingham is doing now; hopefully they don't pull a hull at the end of this season.

Gunner4lyfe

HSC

lol rafa is so stubborn! lvp have been losing /drawing to literally everyone yet he will not give aquilani a start. Hes been fine ever since the carling cup clash with arsenal!. LUCAS is not even fit for WOLVES imo( no offence to wolves).

I am glad uniteds defensive problems have come back to haunt them,i reckon if you have players out you do deserve to struggle in a few games. Surprisingly United have never really had a lot of injuries in the past few years and thats one reason why they have managed to stay so consistent. Except owen hargreaves im guessing...I do not see them overcoming Ac milan . I see chelsea beating Inter though.

Good work gunners, got the 3 points, 3 goals to our name, Diaby gained confidence...what more could i ask for?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

nah, have some faith. liverpool will bounce back. they wont win anything - and top 4 should be their target - but surely they will bounce back with a string of half-decent results.
they have zero african players and the starting 11 is starting to look like what it should be.
i take this back.

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC

Barca have an easy round through to the 1/4 finals. Barca play stuggart and then the winners of Olympiakos and Bourdeux. Haha

A.Chair

HSC

Bourdeux are a really good team though...they did dominate a group containing Bayern Munich and Juventus after all.....

Anyway...my tips

VfB Stuttgart - Barcelona (5-1) I don't think anyone really gives Stuttgart a chance in this one....

Olympiakos - Bordeaux (3-0) Bourdeux should have too much class with the likes of Gourcuff and co running the show.

Inter - Chelsea (3-2) Hardest game to pick, Inter may have it on paper with inside knowledge etc, but Inter do have a history of choking in Europe.

Porto - Arsenal (4-2) Should have too much class for Porto

Bayern Munich - Fiorentina (4-3) Another hard game to pick.....i think Munich will have the edge but could easily go either way

CSKA Moscow - Sevilla (3-0) CSKA don't play another competitive match until the first leg....Sevilla should be in better condition.

Lyon - Real Madrid (5-3) I give Lyon a chance.....but Madrid should go through thanks to C.Ronaldo, Kaka etc.

AC Milan - Manchester United (3-2) Hard to call seeing as neither team has been particularly impressive this season (although both sit 2nd in their respective leagues), but i see Nesta reminding us all why he's the best defender of the last decade.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)