The Lion King (stage production) (1 Viewer)

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
im seeing it im seeing it im seeing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
i saw it sat nite!!! holy crap wow!! it was so good but i wanna go again cos we had pretty meh seats. The live singing was awesome... but the stage coulda been a bit bigger. neways thats all.. oh wait! there was this guy two rows in front of us that had an epileptic fit or sumthing cos of all the flashing lights...scary! ok THATS all

sum xx

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i saw it about a month ago
it was really really cool

i thought maybe the music could have been a bit louder though
and simba's voice was crap in "i'm gonna be your mighty king"

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
*starts singing* 'im gonna be a mighty king so enemy's beware......'

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
I saw it months ago. I thought it was superb but I am slightly biased. I had seats close to the font, G or F I think and my seat was on the end of the row, so yes the animals came right past me. I loved it. Especially the Hiennas :D

Although I didnt like how the guy who was Timon how he was green. That was weird. And there seemed no apparent reason, and it made him stand out more. And yeah, how Timon and Pumba where cartoonish and the rest werent? A bit weird.

Anyway I loved it, very unique costuming ideas. Two thumbs up

funky_a

Fabulousness Overload
HSC
We had pretty excellent seats in the dress circle, but seeing how the place was set out, it seemed like everyone had a pretty full view. And yeah, I thought the volume could have been abit louder, especially since there was an annoying kid sitting two seats away from me who was stomping the ground and singing along loudy and badly to the songs. I hate kids.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Thought it was great, but found Rafiki extremely irritating and unbelievably unfunny.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)