• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

The Mathew Johns Sex scandal. (1 Viewer)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
lTT: Chicks wanting money for being sluts present stories of sexual assault from footy players

ZaraKu

HSC
lol @ hand egg comment. I personally don't give a hoot about the girl or Johns. Hey the more the NRL lets this go on, the more the A-League looks more popular and family friendly :) win-win for real football fans I say

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
lol @ hand egg comment. I personally don't give a hoot about the girl or Johns. Hey the more the NRL lets this go on, the more the A-League looks more popular and family friendly :) win-win for real football fans I say

haha wasnt an A-League player just dropped for having sex witha 13yr old

in my opinion paedophilia is worse than not respecting some ganga lol

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
On one hand it would be very like a woman to lie and make things up to wreck some guys life and get some money out of him. On the other, i dont like football players and their typical arrogance lends themselves to always being involved in sex scandals, the footballer rapist is such a sterotype now and that by itself says a lot.

T- Rex

HSC
mayb she just didnt understand the interchange rule hehehe

staticsiscool

Banned
HSC
Shane Warne is God. Back off, cunt.
haha i like shane warne and matthew johns equally

learn to joke homo

im right though, its not like league is the first sport to ever have some sort of contraversy

and none of the players being destroyed by the media right now had sex with a 13yr old lol

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
the footballer rapist is such a sterotype now and that by itself says a lot.

Oh so if there is a stereotype about a certain group then this is obviously indicative of the actions of the group as a whole.

Moron.

Last edited:

Pope Benedict

Banned
HSC
Some Catholic priests have sex with kids, does that mean all Catholic priests have sex with kids? Of course not. Never stereotype, the lord considers this a sin.

ZaraKu

HSC
May I remind you that the A-League player who apparently did a 13 year old plays for Sydney FC. Says alot really.

izzy88

HSC
it would be very like a woman to lie and make things up to wreck some guys life and get some money out of him
wow. way to stereotype the female gender.

woman=homewrecker. I might as well be in the 1920s.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
May I remind you that the A-League player who apparently did a 13 year old plays for Sydney FC. Says alot really.
Lulwut? Says a lot about what? Was this some kind of shit inter-team rivalry pay out? Cos no-one enjoyed it or any of your other intellectually degrading contributions.

ZaraKu

HSC
right... I'm just giving my opinion, I'm not saying people have to agree with what I or others say, just be considerate of the fact the not everyone has the same opinion as you. And yes it was an inter-club stab, the supporters of all 3 NSW A-League teams bag each other out.

Fext

HSC
right... I'm just giving my opinion, I'm not saying people have to agree with what I or others say, just be considerate of the fact the not everyone has the same opinion as you. And yes it was an inter-club stab, the supporters of all 3 NSW A-League teams bag each other out.
shutup. your opinion is wrong also. the player was on melbourne's books when it occured.

now, how shit do you feel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)