The McDonald's Thread (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
SashatheMan said:
what do u do?
I work for a bed business doing deliveries and waterbeds. It helps that it's the family business but if I was a private contractor and had to hire someone I would be getting around the same anyway.

pete_mate

HSC
tell me why you would want to work at macca's, if they're only paying 18 yr olds $10 You should be the one interviewing Them!

"what have you got to offer me in working conditions if im only getting $10?"

im pretty sure 18yr olds get 12-14, and the conditions in macdonalds is shit.

and the reference, isnt it degrading to say you've worked at macdonalds? sure; it'd help getting a job in another fast food place, but what about a good white collar one?

some menial jobs are good for getting a real one, this isnt one of them as far as im concerned

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
I'm 18, I get $12/hr at Maccaz.

Sometimez itz good, when nothin happenz so you can take it ez. But other timez you just wanna get out of the shit hole. But I guess thatz what work iz all about.

They don't give me enough shiftz though, and thatz why I'm lookin fo another job.

Cityboy

HSC
I work at Maccas $9.55 for a 17 year old is shit house especially seeing that at my maccas you never can stop working, I can earn more money by begging on the street than by working at maccas, also people that eat at maccas are the biggest bogans around, and complain at the slightest error, FUCK U MACCAS

P

pLuvia

Cityboy said:
I work at Maccas $9.55 for a 17 year old is shit house especially seeing that at my maccas you never can stop working, I can earn more money by begging on the street than by working at maccas, also people that eat at maccas are the biggest bogans around, and complain at the slightest error, FUCK U MACCAS
i work at maccas.. waitara macca.s fucing shit house.. gonan quit very soon.. fucing dichead store manager

Cityboy

HSC
What are u complaining about I worked Thornleigh, its always busy, at least at Waitara you can bludge about for pay, thank God I quit

dynasty

HSC
McDonalds Interview

I have an interview for McDonalds...what should i wear????

Chris.

HSC
Re: McDonalds Interview

dress as the hamburgler!!

aussiechica7

HSC

Nice slacks and a nice shirt (not a T-shirt- a shirt with a collar). Don't dress it up too much, but look presentable. Guys: no tie. Girls: minimal make up. Hair should be neat and kept out of the face. No visible tattoos or piercings.

Just my thoughts on the matter. But hamburglar would be cool too!

Legham

HSC

Maccas interviews aren't exactly what i'd call high-pressure situations :p pretty sure you could wear anything and get the job. I was just wearing my school uniform for my interview..

HSC

Legham said:
I was just wearing my school uniform for my interview..
Many companies (including McDonalds and Woolworths) actually encourage wearing your school uniform (if your interview is after school). But i agree with aussiechica7: dressing in 'smart casual' will almost ensure that you're successful.

L

littlewing69

Try not to dribble excessively, and you'll probably get the job.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A

i suggest something smart, grooming would be good. i went to an interview for maccas. they never replied. that was pretty slack.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC

simonloo said:
i suggest something smart, grooming would be good. i went to an interview for maccas. they never replied. that was pretty slack.

lol serious? try wearing school uniform. :p ! and sometimes its because you demand good working shifts, that they reject you. :)

Legham said:
I was just wearing my school uniform for my interview..
i wore school uniform too!

but yeah..wear anything. what kind of a person would wear a suit for a maccas interview.. :p

P

pLuvia

Legham said:
Maccas interviews aren't exactly what i'd call high-pressure situations :p pretty sure you could wear anything and get the job. I was just wearing my school uniform for my interview..
Same couldn't be bothered changing, got the job about a week later

Black Hawker

HSC

Well I was going to war my school uniform to my interview, but unfortunately or fortunately it was a mufti day and I just wore a shirt and jeans to it. I got the job that night. :D

vg_woz_here

HSC

when i used to work for maccas all i wore was jeans and a shirt and i got the job straight away.

but i only lasted 2 weeks there coz i hated it

birdie323

HSC
Re: McDonalds Wages

wages have clearly gone up quite a bit in the two and a bit years since people lasted posted...i'm 17 and getting 11.17 an hour (and 13.69 penalty rate)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)